Chapter 19: Smut/Lemon

Just in case you don't know what smut is, it's very inappropriate, so if you don't wanna read it, just skip the chapter.

I slowly nodded my head, and his eyes were filled with lust. "Yes. I do want kids.." I whispered softly to him.

I was looking down to hide my embarrassment, but all I could see was his bulging erection.

He gripped onto my hand a bit tighter, "Come on, y/n. Let's go back to HQ." I nodded and he quickly put me on his horse, and we rode off to his office.

He hastily shut the door and started to unbutton his shirt. "Y/n, you're going to please daddy tonight..." He purred, wanting and needing attention for his hard, erect cock.

You nodded and he came over, taking off your clothes. He started to gently rub your clit, teasing you.

You whined and moved around, loving it. He smirked and entered a finger, then two. He started to add a third one when you whined, "Daddy! I can't fit any more in.."

He chuckled, "But that's how big my dick is sweetie." He whispered seductively into your ear, making you shiver.

He put three in and thrusted them in and out for a long time, before taking his fingers out and gently licking them.

"Now.." He took off his pants, and started to tease you by putting in just his tip.

You groaned and he shoved it all the way in, making you a mess. He hit your perfect spot, and you squirmed all over.

"Daddy! When will you cum?" You asked, as you had already came multiple times. "Soon baby girl, soon." And then he did.

You felt his warm throbbing dick pull out, and that's when you saw his cum spill out. You were filled to the brim.

You moaned softly, and started to cum a little, liking the feeling. You were sore and tired. He made you eat the access up, and then he sat you down, smiling.

"I hope we have more kids in the future.."

And you knew exactly what he meant by that..

More sex.