Chapter 15 : Monday

The next day was Monday. I was still asleep, as was Levi. He had his arms wrapped tight around me holding me close as if someone would take me out of his grasp at any moment. He soon woke up. "Morning, y/n. Time to get up beautiful." He rubbed my back gently, talking in a kind, gentle voice. "Hm...?" I asked, yawning and stretching. "Oh yeah. You have the day planned out correct?" I asked, smiling and looking at him, eager to start the day. He nodded, kissing my forehead. "Let's get ready and then we can head on off."

After we both got ready, I was pondering what Levi had planned for us. "Can I ask what we're going today?" I asked hopefully. He looked me in the eyes, chuckling softly. "No, you want it to be a surprise don't you?" He asked, tilting his head to look at me. "Yeah I guess...." Classic Levi. Always keeping things interesting and mysterious.

We had just gotten out of his room, walked outside, gotten saddled up on our horses, when Erwin interrupted us. He claimed that Levi needed to be apart of this, "important meeting", but he was always in meetings, and they never were really that important. Levi sighed and gave in, telling me he'd be back soon and to wait for him.

I waited outside, leaning up against the wall, trying to listen to Erwin and Levis "important" discussion. I couldn't hear very well, they were talking in low voices. I had no choice but to put my war up to the door.

"...it's risky." - Levi, of course.

"But only you and her can do this. No one else would want to...y'know that. She's your only shot." - Erwin, responding.

Levi sighed. "I know I know....I'll tell her soon...I just don't have the guts...what if she refuses?" Levi asked, doubt full in his voice.

"I don't know, Levi. Only time will tell. Now go and have fun with her, she's waiting." Erwin shooed Levi off, and that's when I got away from the door and pretended like I wasn't listening. I quickly but quietly leaned against the wall, glancing at him. "So, how'd the meeting go?" I asked, curious to know what he was talking about.

"Nothing important, let's just go and enjoy our day, okay?" He immediately pushed off the discussion, doing a small smile before walking off and rubbing the back of his neck, which always meant that he was nervous. Whatever he was going to tell me was going to be extremely great, or horridly terrifying. Only time would tell, like Erwin said. So I'd just have to sit and wait for him to tell me....

We went outside, getting on our horses. Levi silently led me to a huge hill with a beautiful old tree, which was perfect for climbing, by the way.

As soon as you reached the spot you sat down with Levi, and looked at the setting sun. "Wow...this is...." "Just amazing?" Levi cut me off, and I nodded, giggling. "Exactly." I told him. "Psychic!" I teased, laying down. Levi did the same, and soon the sun set and the stars shown like lights.

"This is amazing. Perfect. I'm speechless...." I told him. Nighttime was my favorite, I don't know why, but I always liked it more than the daytime.
Levi nodded and gave a soft smile. "Good, I'm glad you enjoy it." He responded calmly and coolly.

We smiled, laughed, and talked all night, but that's the last couple of things I remember before getting cold and falling asleep. The only thing I could think of was:

"What were Erwin and Levi talking about?!"