two.

CHRISTOPHER WAS BEYOND ANNOYED

CHRISTOPHER WAS BEYOND ANNOYED. All day people had been blowing up his phone in regards of the interview that Galore did. To him, it was cool at first because he agreed that the two had similar sounds but.. then he seen that people were saying that she was better than him which he wholeheartedly disagreed to. Imagine getting compared to the female who's DM's you were once in.

It was already bad enough that she had bruised his ego when she declined his offer to his home.. but now, she was basically being called Chris Brown 2.0 ? He was livid. There was only one Chris Brown and of course, it was him... not her.

A presence waltzed there way inside of his livingroom, sliding as they mumbled the words to a familiar song with a huge smile on their face. Chuckling, the person then snaps out of their performance to gaze around the large space trying to find the male of the home.

Upon stumbling on him, Woody raised an eyebrow as he looked at his peer dazed off with his mouth twisted in irritation. Woody knew that look.. It was a highly familiar face that his play cousin always had when shit got on his nerves.

Before, we get into their conversation... let's introduce Woody McClain. Not only is he a vine sensation but he's also known as Mr. Bobby Brown, and Cane Tejada. Of course, he's listed as more just check his catalog !

Woody aka Edward, moved to LA a few years back, becoming a dancer for Chris in the process of doing so. But, that didn't much last  long due to him choosing a different route. Acting. Taking a few acting classes and actually taking it serious had caused for Woody to gain success for himself.

But, even though he decided to branch out into the acting scene ? He still stuck around with Chris whenever he wasn't filming and wanted to hang out at his home in LA. Chris fucked with him the long way and for a long ass time, which is why they started to call each other "Cousin". That's what people thought too whenever they seen the two together.

"Nigga..." Woody starts off, eyeing Chris.

The male turned his head slowly towards his guest and stared at him with a blank look on his face. He forgot that Woody was coming back from his store run or wherever.