forty

BACK IN LOS ANGELES FIVE DAYS LATER

BACK IN LOS ANGELES
FIVE DAYS LATER

A WILD SMILE SAT ON GALORE'S FACE AS SHE RECORED CHRIS while they waited for his name to be called out on stage

A WILD SMILE SAT ON GALORE'S FACE AS SHE RECORED CHRIS while they waited for his name to be called out on stage. Chris, Galore, Sulani and Derrick were back in Los Angeles — Along with the others — attending the 50 Cent concert. 50 wanted for Chris to be a special guest for the night and since the other three were available, he asked if they wanted to tag along.

The remainder of the crew weren't able to come due to them having some business to do. Woody was on set with SZA for her 'Snooze' video, Jayla was in New York again gathering some vendors and fabric for her next release, while AP was with Tweet handling a few partnership businesses.

Tweet was getting good when it came to anything involving business and although AP had a manager, he pitched for Tweet to help with this one.

That left an available Galore, Derrick and Sulani to sit at Derrick's home and talk about nothing in particular before they got a call from Chris.

"Show 'em the performer you are !" Galore exclaims with the smile still on her face, placing her phone into her back pocket and taking the camera off of her neck to 'vlog' his performance.

Ever since she had got the camera for her birthday, she just seemed to couldn't put it down. She was debating on if she wanted to post on youtube or just wait it out.

Chris gives Galore a quick glance, laughing at her enthusiasm before the workers opened the backstage door to allow for him to enter the stage.

Galore, Sulani, Derrick and a few people from Chris' entourage were all escorted towards the side of the stage where they would be able to watch the performance fully. Everybody let out a loud scream once 50 had bought out Chris.

As Galore documented the concert on her camera, everybody sang along to the songs that 50 allowed for him to perform. Once he was done, the crowd went crazy. He was such a good performer and it's no denying that.