fifty three

MONTHS LATER - APRIL JAYLA AND DERRICK'S BABY SHOWER

JAYLA AND DERRICK'S BABY SHOWER

MONTHS LATER - APRIL JAYLA AND DERRICK'S BABY SHOWER

"I STILL CANT BELIEVE YALL ARE EXPECTIN'." SULANI EXCLAIMS TO AN EIGHT MONTH PREGNANT JAYLA, as she places her two hands onto her belly.

"Well, believe it cause Baby Destinee is comin'." Jayla states with a smile as she watched Sulani touch her belly

"D ! Didn't I tell you to leave her the fuck alone !" Galore playfully exclaims as she sends a smack to male's head.

"Yeah ! Stay off of her !" Woody exclaims before slapping his head too.

"Keep y'all hands to y'all selves !" D snaps throwing his hands around, "Ian finna let y'all bully me at my damn baby shower !"

Enough time had passed and although it did do so, the crew was out doing their own things and hadn't really seen each other in a long while until now.

They were at Jayla and Derrick's baby shower. With her being 8 months pregnant, she wanted to be able to celebrate the coming birth of her child before she got here.

The couple decided to name their child, Destinee, which would be named after Derrick and if the two were to have another child ? They'd named it after Jayla.

"We sorry." Woody apologized for both him and Galore's actions before taking a step back and placing his hands behind his back.

"Ian gone lie Jay... you did a good job at hidin' this shit." Tweet states placing a hand onto her large belly, "I forgot you was with child, fool."

"It ain't hard for me to forget when I'm walkin' up the stairs." Jayla mentions. She breathes out and places a hand onto her back once feeling a kick from her stomach, "She must know her godfather Tweet gone spoil her. Kickin' and shit."