ten.

IT WAS A WEEK AFTER THE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY and the conversation between Galore and Chris

IT WAS A WEEK AFTER THE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY and the conversation between Galore and Chris. They've came to the terms that he could be in the "Losin' Ya Self" music video but, the two would be out of each other's paths since they didn't want to bump heads again.

Which was going amazing.

During this sunny afternoon, the crew were in Galore's living room just taking in each other's presence while listening to music as they done nothing in particular. This is like an everyday thing though, you would think they all lived together.

"Life will take you higher ! Then ya feelin' low low... That you will go up and down ! Kinda like a yo-yo." Galore sung , hitting her dougie, as "𝐔𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧" By Doja Cat played through her AppleTv's speaker.

"Y'all ain't shit but I flush ! Why you wanna eat my dust ? Everybody wanna guess my crush....
That's somethin' y'all need to discuss !" Jayla sang along with her. As you can tell, that song and the whole album was one of their favorites ever since it had came out.

"Alright.. Alright !" AP exclaims grabbing the remote and pausing the music, "That's enough."

Stopping her moment, Galore's attention turned towards AP as a mug slid across her face, "Who the fuck told this nigga to stop my music ?"

"The lord himself. I'm tired of that damn song." D mentions while getting up from his position on the floor, "I'm just partially glad that it ain't 'Skeeyee'.. would've lost my mind.

"Take yo big nasty ass to sleep then, hating ass niggs." Galore rolls her eyes before reaching over to grab the remote from AP, "And don't be touchin' shit."

D sucks his teeth, "Why you gotta do allat Galore ?"

"No, deadass. We should come to common grounds on what we wanna listen to." AP adds on now slouching in his seat on the couch.

Galore glances at everybody besides the two, hoping that she didn't hear exactly what she heard.

"Y'all niggas in my shit. If y'all don't wanna listen to my music ? Either put them airpods in, cover them ears or get the steppin'." Galore informs folding her arms together.

Jayla giggles as the boys glanced at Tweet to help them. They knew that he was the only one that Galore would listen to.

"Don't look at me. Y'all niggas should've known." Tweet shrugs his shoulder when he made eye contact with him, "Ion got none to do with that."

"Ain't that some shit." D mumbles getting up from the floor to now sit on the couch with AP.

"Yo.. y'all peeped Chris new interview on drunk champs ?" Sulani questioned waltzing into the living room with her face in slight shock.