forty one

MARCH 18TH

MARCH 18TH

GALORE HAD HER EYES CLOSED AS SHE SAT IN THE MAKEUP CHAIR, in the middle of Tweet's living room, while her makeup artist places eyeshadow onto her eyes.

Today was March 18th, Tweet's 27th Birthday ! And the boy wanted to do it big. So, he was throwing a big party where he invited almost everybody he knew. From his friends and family back home to those that he had met through his successful career. He just wanted for it to be an positive and amazing night to remember.

"You think you can add like little sparkles to my eyes ? I forgot to ask you." Galore questioned to the makeup artist once she moved away from her.

"Yeah, I got some little shimmer like this." The makeup artist answered as she picked up the little tube of silver glitter.

Galore takes a look at it and nods her head, "Yeah, I like that. Thank you."

"Aye !" Tweet yells with a smile on his face as he stepped into the livingroom, "Check me out, Dory !"

Galore panned her eyes towards Tweet to get a look at him and upon glancing, she cooed at the sight of his outfit. The male was upstairs getting dressed for what seemed like the last hour but, it looks like he's finally finished.

Tweet sported a customized suit. The color of the suit jacket was white with black collars an detailing. On the suit collar sat two diamond lions that popped out on each side. Underneath the suit was a black long sleeve button down and a pair of black trousers to match. Black 'Ferragamo Giuseppe Leather' loafers sat on his feet.

He topped it all off with a few silver chains and bracelets along side a black 'Balenciaga' rectangle framed glasses. That boy was shinning like a diamond tonight !

Via Instagram