twenty nine

Y'all said y'all like long so uh.... All Ima say tho ? #GBG !
Enjoy !

 All Ima say tho ? #GBG ! Enjoy !

A WEEK LATER- NOV 10TH

"AND I KNOW WHY CAUSE YOU SO FLY !" COULD BE HEARD AS D sang Mindless Behavior's 'Uh Oh'. For what reason ?Maybe, because Zari and the girls were reminiscing earlier. It caused for the song to get stuck in his head.

Ain't much happen after that Halloween shit. The only reason that shit transpired was because the nigga popped an edible. His paranoia was fucking with him.

D maneuvered around the spacious living room, of the rented home they were staying at, and towards the couch where Galore laid as she tapped away on her phone trying to set up the Instagram live video.

gunnagalore has started a live video.

"You sound disgustin'." She mugs as she turns towards the male that now sat next to her head.

"And you look disgustin'." He mugs back, "You finna go live ?"

Galore pushes her hand towards D and tucks her chin in a little, "Watch out fucker ! but yeah, musty. Gotta promote this event for the night."

"Ouu ! I can't wait for this shit !" D exclaims, twirling in the seat and almost falling in the process.

Atlanta was the move for the first full week of November ! Tweet and Galore had a club promotion to do while D, Sulani and Jayla had some collaborative content that they needed to do.

AP couldn't come because his team informed him that he was invited to Missy Elliot's birthday weekend. It seemed as though she liked the talent he had which he was thankful for.

The crew would've went but they weren't invited and the plan for Atlanta was made up months in advance. So, they sent their love and told him to tell them about it when it was over.

"I know yo' feen ass is. You been cooped up with this actin' shit, I know you been wantin' to touch some outside grass." Galore mentions looking at her camera as the views started to pile in, "Wassup Gunnas !"

"You ain't neva lied ! Need a few bottles and things. Hello." D smirks before waving into the camera.

dacuzzins : we missed you pretty girl

tyga : ❤️

bmorelikeme: My Day Has Been Made

the._crewfp : OMG THERE GO D !

"I missed y'all too ! Buss down rollie, avalanche !" Galore raps as she started to flex her watch dully into the camera.