eighteen

IT IS NOW A MONTH LATER , MEANING THAT IT WAS NOW JULY

IT IS NOW A MONTH LATER , MEANING THAT IT WAS NOW JULY. It wasn't just any day in July, though but, the 19th meaning that it was AP's birthday. And as of now, Galore was on her way to his home, wanting to see if his schedule was cleared for the day that she had planned for them.

In the midst of her driving towards his home, the music that played through the speakers was cut off, due to her receiving an incoming facetime call.

'My #1 Fan 🩶 wants to facetime.' Siri speaks from her phone, that was sitting on the phone mount.

Galore's eyes trails off of the road and quickly towards it before going back to the road. She reaches her hand over and uses her pointer finger to accept the call.

"Hi, my love." Galore cooes into the phone after the screen connected now show casing Chris' face.

After the talk, the two continued to be the irreplaceable duo that were before. They were taking the time to learn each other and didn't mind the process either. They were enjoying the moment.

"Hey mam- You drivin' ? I could call you back." Chris mentions once noticing her background.

"Nah, it's okay. It's on the mount shit." Galore informs, "You can talk to me."

"Just keep yo eyes on the road but, hi mama. What you doin' today ?" He questions glancing at the phone then back to the dancers in front of him.

"Celebratin' AP's birthday." She states stopping at a red light.

Turning towards her phone, she gazes at the male in front of her and looks in the back of him to see that he was in rehearsal.

"Oh yeah. Tell him I said Happy birthday but, what y'all doin' today ?"

"We're throwin' a birthday party for him but, he doesn't know that. Everybody told him that they were busy and acted as if they couldn't see him today but, they over at the venue settin' up and shit." Galore informs before pulling off and making a right, once the light turned green, "You know since I'm his bestie, they got me distractin' him. Actin' like I'm takin' him out."

"Wait.. so, you tellin' me you goin' on a date with somebody else that ain't me ?" Chris jokes with a fake frown on his face.

Galore let's out a laugh, "Boy, please."

"I'm just jokin' but, y'all niggas sneaky ass and I wish I was there." He smiles, watching as she drove, "I miss you though, Z."

"I miss you too, C and I wish you were here as well. I see you at rehearsals and shit. When you come back ?" Galore asked stopping at another red light.