forty seven

ONE WEEK LATER MAY 5TH AKA CHRIS' BDAY

ONE WEEK LATER
MAY 5TH AKA CHRIS' BDAY

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPER !" A BUNCH OF LOUD VOICE EXCLAIMS AFTER EMERGING INTO THE SLEEPING MALE'S ROOM.

Confetti was dumped onto Chris' head and the sound of horns could be heard being blown as he fully woke up with a smile on his face.

"It's a real nigga birthday !" D exclaims.

"Even though you're half white.. but, hey !"
Sulani jokes making laughter fill the room.

"Ha ha ha." Chris sarcastically says.

"Happy birthday daddy !" Royalty shouts, hopping onto her dad's bed to give him a hug.

"Thank you, princess." He says placing kisses onto her cheek before looking at the group, "Thank y'all, man."

"I know ya' breath stank." Tweet jokes making the group laugh.

"Y'all woke me up out of my sleep." Chris informs with a head shake.

"Cause we got gifts !" Jayla sings off key, holding up a red gift bag.

"Uh, don't do that again." AP states as he closed one eye and places a hand into his ear.

Smacking her teeth, Jayla reaches towards her friend and pushes him gentle before and handing Galore, who was sitting next to Chris, the bag.

Everybody followed suit as they handed Galore the gift bags and watched intensely, with big smiles on their faces, as he opened them and thanked him.

"Thank y'all. I appreciate the gesture, y'all almost made a nigga tear up and shit." Chris playfully states while wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"Ah ! Anythin' for you CB. I told everybody what they needed to get you." D confidently smiles making the group suck their teeth.

"D, getcho ass on." Hoody Baby says, mugging the male.

"This nigga lyin'." AP states shaking his head.

"Like fuck." Sinko nodded.

"Y'all some hatin' ass niggas, can't even let Derrick be great !" D exclaims with a mug on his face.

"Be great and stop lyin'. It's a sin, dummy." Tweet states with his arms folded.

"So, is havin' children out of wedlock. Fuck face." D retaliates as he side eyed Tweet.