Break down

I am atoning for my sins and for that I'm gonna kill myself ek-

Lol :)) I'm alive but not kicking (^.^) Its, okay if you remove this story from your list or unvote something but too bad I'm still going to continue it.

Just got inspired by the arc at the moment.

___

Sougo shifted on his place, sitting on his borrowed bed while listening to the two discussing about their plan.

"Oi, aren't you two going to share what you're talking about?" he bluntly said, eyeing them impatiently.

"Later Sougo, we're having a conversation of something important can't you see?" Kai didn't bother turning around to face him.

"Tch, like its something soo..important. Someone stupid is just too slow to keep  up with your instructions." Sougo mumbled a little louder than a whisper so that a certain someone can hear it and give in to his taunting.

Much to his content, kagura flinched and gave a deadly glare at him.

He smirked when the stranger man turned to look at him and sighed.

"Sougo, I'm gonna switch to you later so please be patient and wait for me." he said softly but deep inside he was pretty close to that point where he can do something unnecessary.

"Che, like I want you to do that. I just want to go home with that brat now." he slipped his fingers to his pockets and got a wrapped gum.

"Then go home by your-" Kai was really determined to finish his sentence which will end on him letting the sadist go home without them but Kagura spouted.

"What the heck sadist?Why do you want to go home with me and in the first place, why are you even here? Its not like the shinsengumi has a business to do with my brother's ship or something!" she pointed her index finger to her rival with a scowl on her face.

"China girl, its my job as a police officer to bring back children lost. Have you forgotten or you just want to assume a different cause of me being here?" he lifted his right brow teasingly at Kagura.

The vermilion head can't think of a come back and was so eager to punch Okita straight on the face but they can't just forget for the who-knows time that they are not alone with themselves.

"To be honest, I really am tired to see you always like this. Can't you just make up for once? Please just for an hour or two!" Kai exhaled and continued.

"Sougo *sigh* or if you want, Sougo-san. I'm asking politely, will you please refrain from taunting,teasing and irritating Kagura-chan? and Kagura-chan, can you perhaps stop yourself from reacting to much or should I say just ignore him" Kai unwilled to bowed and begged them because he was so losing his cool.

Kagura tried to act mature and exhaled "Sure sure, Kai.You really just needed to ask."

While the 1st division of Shinsengumi just popped his bubblegum and shrugged.

"Okay, now its your turn Okita-san. Let's leave Kagura here and talk outside."

Sougo was the one who went out first leaning on the dirty white wall while Kai followed closing the door slowly and quietly.