Problem..

Shinpachi felt his knees shake and said "Why?" Okita then answered.."Well..........I just want to clear out something,something happened last ight,yesterday" Shinpachi stood steadily in front of the captain.'We're dead' he thought and felt goosebumps.Gin then came in and said "Oy!Patsuan!What's taking you lo- ...Oh,HI there Souichirou-kun..What brings you here..?" he asked feeling uneasy."*sigh* Just bring me where China is..!" he said annoyed but still showing a deadpan expression..he started walking inside but GIn and Shinpachi stopped him.."Stop it right there!" Both they said.Sougo looked at them coldy and as the tense went stonger and deadlier,they got out of the sadist's way..The crimson eyed man continued walking,searching for the girl he's looking for when the megane said.."Ano..Okita-san..but...she's not here.." 

Sougo looked at them and said."Then,where is she.." "She kinda left a minute ago and we don't know where she's heading to" Gin explained."Then why didn't you told me in the first place..I'll be going now.." The light brown haired guy walked towards the door and was stopped by the two once again."Wait Okita-san!Whata are you trying to clear out from her??Is it something that happened to you two,last night.?" Gin asked nervously. "What?We did nothing danna,but wait did she mention something like that?" Sougo asked,he's furious about something."Well,no but I think something happ-" Gin was cut short by Sougo,He grabbed Gin's collar and said "Don't dare to spout that out!" he said giving them a deadly glare..Gin felt anxiety building in his body....He shook and felt weak.."A-a-no ..Soui-souiichirou-rou-kun,please take a hold of yourself" he begged..Sougo let Gin fall down as he take his hand off him."Then....tell me what you know.." Sougo ordered them.."S-sure" just let us sit on the couch..

After they sat and sighed for 3 times,they started talking."Well,what happened?" Sougo asked and leaned on the couch."Kagura came home late at night yesterday and we're aprehensive thinking that she did something,that will make her baldy father come and break our bones." Gin was anxious."So,you just surmised that something unpredicatble happened?" Okita asked and the two nodded."Great,I see...no problem..I guess I should really get going,the freaking bastard must be looki-" "Wait..!" they said..."What again?!" he retorted."Then,who's with her?" they asked and suddenly Sougo remembered..'that moron' he thought.He again sat on the couch and thought on asking the china girl's father something."Danna,do you know someone,aside from me that goes with her at night?" he asked curiously."Well,no..That's what we're probleming for" 

To be Continued (Next Is Kagura's P.O.V)