Weird?

Kagura went home with a smile attached on her face. No one could really explain why is that. It seems like she forgot all her anxiety and depression after bumping unto that guy. In addition, she also received a candy from him. The heavens maybe doesn't want her to feel unhappy.

She went to her room-slash-cupboard cabinet after she cheerfully greeted everyone at home.

"I'm back Gin-chan,Shinpachi!"

"Okaeri Kagura-chan" Shinpachi greeted,his brows furrowed in confusion as he adjusted his glasses.

"Doesn't her sudden change of mood bothers you at all?" He asked Gin who wasn't budging at all, still focused on his Jump even after the hour that passed.

"Well how could I not when she didn't even brought me my strawberry milk and toilet paper!" Shinpachi disregarded his complaint and continued speaking.

"She's just so weird today don't you think? Just a while ago, she's all rush and rough and now she's sweet and sunny" He contemplated with hands.

"Hmm?Nothing weird..." Gin deadpanned.. "SHE EVEN CALLED ME SHINPACHI!!"...."Well that's weird!" Gin agreed.. Shinpachi sighed and adjusted his glasses..."Nevermind, Just gonna continue my chores"..."Much better" Gin said....."Whatever" Shinpachi said while picking up the cleaning materials and sighed...

~ After A Few Minutes ~

"Gin-chan!I need to take Sadaharu for a walk outside" Kagura said and hurriedly ran towards the door...(A/N:Why?She's bored..Ok back to story)
"Hey! You just went out a few minutes ago and it's a bit.........*kagura closed the door*.......late".....Gin sighed."Something's weird about her,don't you think?" ..."THAT'S WHAT I TOLD YOU A WHILE AGO!!" Shinpachi screamed with a Told-You-So face..............................................................................................................SILENCE................................................................. until Gin said " Did I misheard but....Didn't she said that she's gonna 'TAKE SADAHARU FOR A WALK OUTSIDE' "....."Well Yes, And she left the dog" Shinpachi said with a not interested face...........Both said " There's really something weird about her today"......"What do you think she's doing right now"..