On My Way

"The fudge Kamui-nii??!Why will I stay with you??!And..And!What the heck happened?!I thought you don't have a use for a weakling like me!?" Kagura grumbled..

"Well...You're brother seems to be in his denial mode that time..he's just tyring to be the cool villain-"

"Shut Up!No..I just realized that I destroy the world not just by myself but with my Imouto-chan too!!I can make her stronger..so that no one can defeat us!" Kamui smirked..

"Oh c'mon!Rule the world yourself,Baka Aniki or why not invite the stupid one-eyed freak?!Destroy the world together for all I care!" Kagura snorted..

"I'm not asking you imouto-chan!I'm forcing you to!" Then Kamui covered her mouth with a handkerchief then after a while her eyes close and drifted to sleep..

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"GIN-SAAAAAN!!" Shinpachi wailed when Gin accidentally elbowed his face..

"Sorry,Pachi boy..Its your fault for blocking my way.." 

"No!!!! I just want to remind you..why were here!!" the glasses stand protested..

(Megane:You juts called me Glasses Stand..do you??!")

(Author:Sorry Pattsuan...that's the way others see you neh?")

(Megane: What the hell?! Am I really worthless than shit?!And You!My name's not megane,you damn-Stupid-Useless Author!)

(Author: *Dark Aura* Are you talking about me?Do you want me to cut you into shreds and throw you to a black hole so that no one can remember you and don't be sad because I'll make a world for you where Madao is the Main Character and you're just his slave!)

.................. (Author:I guess I can continue the story neh..megane?)

(Megane:S-sure..)

(Author:Then its settled!!Gomene Minna~ Sorry for the inconvenience!!!I really want to apologize for that stupid commercial!!)

Back To The Story!

"Whata re you saying Megane!You dond't need to tell me what I'm doing!Of course were here to beat the crap out of this stupid tax robbers..right Kagura-chan!" Gin called..

"Kagura-chan?" 

"Where is she?!..........."

The whole compound went silent,looking around where the china girl stands;When they realize that the riot they're doing was about the China musume whose abducted a few hours ago..

The sadist who also have forgotten about the whole sequence...Remembered once again..

Its like when you "Try to forget about something and end up hearing a word that is related to it and suddenly the whole thing appeared in your mind again like a black hole pulling you to an ever ending grief and sorrow"

His eyes widened and grabbed his sword.the commander look at him with fretted eyes..

"Sougo.." He muttered before the agonized male left..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Sougo wondered outside..

"Where will I find that china beast??! he tched... 

"You bitch making me like this..." he whispered within his lips..

He thought that the ship  haven't left the vicinity so he went to the farthest dock,where big ships takes its leave..

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^

Guys sorry for the short chapter!

The next chapter will be having Kagura's P.O.V,maybe?!