He's a Spy?

Somewhere in the Space ( Flash Back )

" Abuto!! " the 7th harusame captain shouted.. ...........................5 minutes........................."Why??" after 5 minutes the other yato showed up.. "Bring me lots of food!" ..."Is that the only reason you called me!!" the other yato complained.."SHUT UP! Just bring me the food..NOW!".......10 minutes......"Here" Abuto and some of the crews arrived with lots of food and placed it all in front of the gluttony captain.He quickly grabbed the drumsticks and ate with lust..everyone just stared to their charming yet gluttony captain when... " What are you lookin' at??! You may now go to your own destinations...".."Abuto stay here." The Cerulean eyed boy said while reaching for the bread and munching the chicken he first ate..After the staffs went out, Abuto sat beside Kamui."So?What am I doing here?" Abuto asked with a confuse look." I just wanted to ask you about the mission " ......."Mission?" ..."Yup..About my useless father's daughter"....." Oh! about that?........I ordered someone to spy your sister" Abuto said proudly.."You asked someone??Who is this someone?" kamui asked curiously.." I have a cousin....His name is Yamammoto Ryuu,His father was once a great fighter in our clan and-"..."Make it shorter!!I'm bored with your non-stop lecture?"Kamui said with a not interested look in his face " I JUST STARTED SPEAKING!! " Abuto sighed then continued.." Yamammoto Ryuu is a spy and he's the perfect one for this job"....."How could you say that??!" Kamui asked while standing up which means he's finished eating..Abuto then followed " He handled many jobs like this "....."Oh...Okay,Just make sure he'll succeed and bring my sister here alive and no bruise or scratches" he smirked then left... ...