Did not Believe

"Danna,you better do something good or else..." Sougo gave a threat."Haha..you can count on us!Right Patsuan??" Gin gave a fake smile.."*sigh* I think you should stop stepping on me first.." the glasses stand complained.(Shinpachi:Why am I treated like a glasses stand??!!)

"Oh,right!" Gin said and stepped out."So?What's your plan?" the sadist asked,still with his piercing eyes."Hah!We already have a very good plan!Right shinpachi-kun!??" "You're repeating the line 'right,shinpachi a lot- wait!you just said it one time,what's most is patsuan & megane!!" Shinpachi raged..

The sadist,annoyed by the two's stupid fuss..started to make his move and walk towards the couple.(Sougo:Shut up!They're not a couple!) 

"Haha!Kagura-chan...you look ridiculous!" the guy laughed."What a sadist!" Kagura pouted but then smiled gently...seeing this,Sougo felt that stupid feeling again,jealousy. 

"Hey!You two!The children said that you are destroying the park for god's sake!I can arrest you for demolishing a public property" Sougo disturbed the two lo- I mean ahh..friends? (A:Sorry Sougo-sama..please just don't kill me!!!) 

"What are you doing here,sadist??!" Kagura asked furrowing her eyebrows with irritation.."Well,I see...You're the one whose stalking us yesterday right?" Ryuu smirked.."Huh?!What are you saying Jyuu-kun?" Kagura asked curiously.."We//,you know Kagura-chan..I saw him following us..while we're walking to your house."..Kagura looked to Sougo confused..

"Neh..sadist?Is that true?" she asked."Yeah..I was following this guy not you moron.." Sougo teased...An angry vein popped on Kagura's head and started a fight.."Hmph!I'm not a moron you brat! And who cares if you're following him instead of me??!HUh!?Haha!Sadist,so you're interested in man now huh!??" Kagura mocked and laughed so hard.

"Shut up China!I was just following this weird,suspicious guy.." Sougo looked so serious when he turned and eyed the man.."And what makes you say that?Mister stalker?" the guy mumbled and stared at him,smirking.."Don't be over confident..Big guy,I saw you talking to someone,like you're a dealer or a spy... you can't lie because I really saw you!" Sougo said and smirked,more threatening than his..

"Huh?Do you believe that stupid stalker Kagura-chan?" Ryuu walked towards Kagura,went to her back and leaned on her shoulder..that made Sougo iriitated..

That time,the first thing he wants to do,is to bash the jerkface's face.."Why would I believe a sadist like him?!Besides even if you're a dealer or a spy..I don't mind coming with you everyday,it's fun!" Kagura said cheerfully..

Sougo just stood there...a heart-retching scene happened,maybe just for the sadist.Kagura didn't believe him and was close to the stranger she just met days ago..She picked to stay with the stranger she just met and refused to believe his faithful rival..

Kagura just stared at the man's unscrutable reaction..she can see within the sadist's eyes that he was kinda confused and whatnot?hurted..she was about to ask the sadist if he was okay when Ryuu called her and invited her to go home.."Kagura-chan..It's getting late.I should get you home.." the guy called Kagura and before they left,he looked to the lonely man and smirked....

'That guy..he's planning something bad....' he thought.'I should say this to Chi- no! Hmm..I'll let her realize that her life will always be in danger and alone without me...I'll let her realize that..........she need me more than that spy..

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sshhh! XD Sorry short chapter!