Plan

It's been 5 hours of rest and unfortunately the first to wake up is the sadist..

Okita Sougo woke up.Hearing the loud crashing of waves outside he assumed that it was storming.

Taking his eye mask off,he yawned and sat up..Cleared his vision and looked around to see Kai..

He stood up and was about to wake the guy up when he noticed them..

His eyes widen and his fist tighten.

Who would've been furious when you saw your girl snuggling with the person you had trusted?!

Kai's right arm and legs was on top of Kagura and she was facing him under his secure..

Sougo might really have a thought of 'That should be me' thing!

He leaned forward and grabbed the guy's collar.Kai sensing that someone lifted him,opened his eyes in an instant and looked piercely to the man who intended to hurt him..

"Sougo?!What are you doing?!" He slapped the sadist's hand and gazed at him.. Why is he furious?

The two gave each other a deadly glare .....when they heard a soft 'Hmm'...

Their head turn to see the petite girl yawn,eyes closed and rubbed it after..

Opening her eyes,she wondered why her body felt so warm and she also observed that she's sitting on a soft surface when she's caged in a hard dark room..

Looking around,her eyes glowed seeing a very familiar and an unknown faces..

"Oh..China,You're already awake?"

Sougo walk his way to the girl and sat on the side of the bed..

Kai eyed the man and said.." You know her?!"

"Sadist?!What the hell are you doing here?" Kagura crawled backwards and pointed at the unfamiliar guy..

"You!Who are you!"

"Ah...umm..I'm just your saviour?"

he scratched his head..

"China...what did this guy did to you?!" Sougo glared..

"What are you talking about you damn sadist!?"

"Oh...so he's sadist.!." The guy suddenly exclaimed,Kagura and Sougo looked at him with a Huh? look

"Kai..explain.."

"Its because,when I carried her here and after I layed her down she muttered the word sadist and I wondered why...I came up with a thought that she's having a dream with a sadist and so I layed down beside her and slept!"

Kagura's cheek showed a pink blush and Sougo smirked..

"Ohh...so China's having a dream with the handsome me..Enjoyed my company?"

"Don't be full of yourself sadist!You were really on my dream and I was so glad because you were dying!Mwaahahaha!" Kagura laughes histerically..

"Haha China..so funny*sarcastic*.Can't even say the truth that she's hoping for me to come and save her.." he smirked again..

"I ah...N-no way!The truth is I-i expect Gin-chan to come!Uh-huh!" She stuttered..

"And you said sadist..What an awful excuse China.." Sougo looked directly at her eyes and smiled inside after seeing her hide her face unde her bangs.

 "Ahh..I'm still here.." Kai uttered.

"Who cares?" Sougo shifted his eyes  to him.

"Tsk..anyway,What's your name milady and how are you acquainted with Sougo-san?" Kai asked..

"I'm Kagura but you can call me queen,Haha!And this guy?He's just mah slave!" Kaguta lifted her head up and gave a superior look..

"Haha..don't make me laugh China!You are my slave and I am your master!" Sougo..

"Umm....." Kai purposely coughed to cut them off.

"Can we move on...? Its just we need a lot to talk about.."

"Like what?!" The two questioned..

"Well,.we need to know how to get out of here.You probably know that its not easy to get out now since they knew the prisoner left." 

"Yeah we know,we know. But I think its not that difficult,we just have to smack all of them to death and make our way out! Simple right!" Kagura being positive exclaimed.

The sadist lifted his brow in a majestic way and looked down on Kagura then to  Kai..

"Just pay no attention to that brat. You should know that kids don't have any useful things to say nowadays.."

Kagura snorted and said.." You're the one to talk brat! And do you have any better ideas than mine?HUH?!!"

Then the piercing eye glaring contest began.

"As I said a while ago, we don't have time fro this!" Kai growled and pulled Kagura outside leaving Okita alone.

"What the hell,tch?" the sadist tched.

"Hey!What are you doing?" Outside the room, Kagura struggled from Kai's grip.

"*sigh* listen to me queen- I mean Kagura-chan. I know this is against to your will and you won't like it but the only way to get out of this place is to follow my instructions.." 

"Go on.. what is your plan?"

"Will you act as my girlfriend or wife?-" 

"Ehh??! Is that really neccessary?" she grimaced.

"Please listen first, Umm how should I put this? Well, this place is very strict in security and they always check everything to be sure,like always I'm saying, but one thing they don't really mind is capatain, commander and high rank officers' couples."

"Is that so? Then I can say it suck but a good idea, I guess. I can't say no to that do I? So,no choice then...Okay.But before anything else, why are you doing this? I know that you will surely get a severe punishment especially the head is my brother." 

"For you to know, I am already a criminal and a traitor? So no problem with that anyway thanks for understanding Kagura-chan" he bowed.

"Hey wait, stop with the bow and the honorifics, just call me Kagura and by the way,how will they recognize you as an official if you're a criminal? Is your mind still workin?"

"Don't worry, the lower division haven't heard of the update yet, news and informations are announced in the afternoon. My issue was pretty recent so everything's still fine.."

Kagura nodded, response for understanding the guy.They both turned to the door and started walking to enter. Before Kagura could twist the door knob a hand stopped her shoulder.She stoodstill and looked back..

"Umm Kagura..I just want to say something to you.Don't tell our plan to the sadist guy later okay?I've got a better thing to say to him later on that is related to ours. His is just a bit dissimilar because we're going on different ways.." a sweat trickled down his forehead.

"Oh sure, I got that.."

Behind The Door

"Something's fishy.."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for late update! I was just a bit disturbed by my studies!? 

Please Vote if you like it and give a feedback! :)) Thank You!