Kai

"It must be somewhere here.." Sougo wandered around the dark corner when he spotted a guy..he was clad in a chinese like suit and he's around his age..

"Hey.." he called.

"What?" Sougo  turned to face the man..

"What are you looking for?" the stranger questioned..

"Its none of your business.."

"Tsk..here I am wanted to help..cause I thought you're looking for a helecopter which just landed here a while ago..."

"What did say?!Where did it go!?"

His eyes widen..

"Neh...I thought you didn't need my help.."

"Tsk..C'mon don't be cocky bastard....I'm kinda serious here.."

"Okay..okay!Just let me help you.."

"So where did they go?"

"The man went out the helecopter carrying a maiden but I didn't saw there faces though..and then they went to that ship" The man pointed the ship which was 1 meter away from them..

"Tsk..I need to go now!Thanks for the information anyway.." Sougo clicked his tongue and started to find anything for him to get to that boat when he realized that someone is following him..

"Why are you still following me?" 

"I said I want to help you right?I have a boat..this way.." The man explained and Sougo can't do anything and so followed him while he lead the way..

They hop on the boat and went aboard..

"Yammamoto Kai" he lend his hand and offered a handshake but Sougo didn't grab it..

"Okita Sougo.." he stared at the boat..

"So?Who are you finding..?May I ask?"

"I said its none of  your business...."

"No..It is..Since I'm part of that ship..before I mean.."

Sougo look at him blankly.." Really...?"

"Yeah...I'm in the 7th division.."

"Oh,Are you arresting me?"

"No....I just escaped from there.."

"Heh? I thought you said you were from a division and now you're an escapee?"

"No..No,Its just I don't want my commander to know it.."

"Why?"

"He's just scary and creepy..."

"Oh...mind saying his name?"

"Kamui.."

I think I heard that before... Sougo pondered.. China!.....China's brother! 

"Umm..Okita-kun?Where here.." Kai cut off his trail of thoughts..

"Ohh....just call me Sougo-sama.."

"Eh...Sougo-san..It is.."

"No..I'm just joking call me Goshujin-sama.."

"Ah..-eh..anyway..Sougo-san..wear these.."

Kai show a pair of clothes..guard clothes..

"Why am I going to wear those ridiculous outfit?" Sougo looked at it pathetically..

"Well..so that no one will notice you.."

Sougo just gaze at him with piercing eyes and grabbed the suit..

"Okay..let's go.."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They made their entrance with a trash bin and the sadist was the one pushing it..

"Hey..Why am I the one who's pushing this stupid trash bin..?" Sougo glared at the man whose having his arms behind him..

"Its because you're the worker not me..Everyone look at me highly.look..."

"Good Evening Master Kai.." the workers bowed their heads when they pass by them..

"Tch..They should know that I'm their master here.."

"Hah,Okita-san stay calm.."

"Call me Sougo instead..I'm tired with your Okita-san you sound like megane.." Sougo brushed his hair...

(Pattsuan: Why me??!" And what's with the Pattsuan??!!")

"Okay?......Sougo.....Oh..Were here.."

The door opened and they got into his room..

"So?Why are we here?" Sougo questioned him..

"So you can sleep...you cannot find the person your finding even if you hurry for this ship is bigger than the biggest mall in earth.."

"No I can't I must- Arghh...Okay..I give up.." Sougo said jerking himself down the bed..

"I'm going to sleep.." He muttered,and pulled out his sleeping mask out of his jacket..

"O-Okay?I'm just gonna get out..." Kai said and left the room..

"Where are you China..?" Sougo whispered and drifted to sleep...

With Kai~

He was sneaking downstairs to search for a captive..

He thought that maybe the person whose Sougo was looking for was there..

He went to the prisoners caged in the first cell but there was nothing in there..

Next is a bigger cell and what his eyes caught made him back off,it was an amanto...whose salliva is drippind down his freaking big mouth..."Eww.." he mumbled..

The last cell was made of the hardest metal from planet X-167 which no other amanto even yato can break it...He noticed that it was locked.

"Eversince,No one was caged here.." He said and grabbed keys from vest and put on the lock..

He cannot see whose in there because there was no holes or it was not form in bars..

His eyes widen when he saw a redhead girl unconscious on the corner of the cell.

"Why would they lock up such radiant girl?"

He looked around and carry the girl.He decided to give up finding the person his friend was looking for and decided to save the maiden first.

"Pale skin...?Must be from the yato clan.." he murmured.

Then he brought her to his room.. "Please god,don't let anyone see us.."

When they arrived to his room,he placed the porcelain like skinned girl on his bed and he sat beside her.He swiped her hair on the right and stared at her pretty face..

"Don't worry I'll take you with me.After I help this guy." then he kissed her forehead.

"Sadist.." the girl mumbled on her sleep.

"Sadist?She must be having a dream with a sadist poor her..But good she's actually conscious now.." Kai smiled a little.

Then he layed down and slept with her.

Chapter End! 

Sorry guys Cliffhanger! :)) Please follow me and vote for this story! :))

So that I'll continue~! Joke I'll continue anyway..just please give me more inspiration which I will get from your supportie comments!Thanks for the readers! :)