Jealousy?!! or just disturbed by his suspiciousness

Hi guys!!!Sorry for the late update!!!I've been sick and I need to catch up with my studies so....I focused on it this month!!!Anyway this is the new chapter :)) Peace out ~

--------------------------------------------

A certain police officer was walking down the crowded streets of edo to go to the pantry shop for his favorite commander..

"Good Morning sir..Regular order?" the cashier asked as the sadist entered the shop."Yup.." He replied."Here you go sir,2 strawberry cupcake and 4 chocolate muffins" the cashier said while handing the box containing the pastries.. 

"OH WAIT!!I forgot something,here's your tobassco sauce" she said smiling gently.. "Good..Thanks,I'll be going now" he said walking towards the glass door."Thanks sir,come back soon" The cashier greeted after he's totally gone.

"Whoo~this should do...Prepare to die Hijikata-san" the sadist said while walking back to the HQ ....but before he could get to the car he heard someone.. 

"Hello?"....."Its all according to the plan,although I think this mission's gonna be difficult but it's not that hard for me to handle" *smirks* ..." Yeah..Yeah I'll make sure.."...."I'll bring her back as soon as possible....andshe's kinda intresting so I think I'll hit on her sometimes"....."Okay Bye"

*End Call*

Sougo who's still leaning behind the car whispered "Hmm..That guy's suspicious,I should follow him next ti-" He was cut short when someone from the store beside the pastry shop exited..It was no other that his rival "What is China doing here??" He whispered.. "Oh!Ryuu-kun you're still here?" Kagura asked the guy. "Is she acquainted with that guy" he eyed them suspiciously. "So?I'll be going now...my boss might be looking for me right now.." the cerulean-eyed girl said."Wait!I can walk you home if you want!" the suspicious guy grabbed kagura's shoulder..This made Sougo furious which he wonders why.."You better say no to this China girl" Sougo whispered.. "Oh no.hehe..I can walk on my own,yes?And I'm from the yato clan so no one can come after me" Kagura rejected his offer then walked out.."She said that she can walk on her own right?So scoot you crazy man and afterall she's a monster" Sougo said to the guy whispering so that he can't hear him." I guess everything's clear now,I could g-" he didn't get to finish what he was saying when the guy catch up to Kagura and said " I insist!You're still a girl and I want to know you better so I can use this time to socialize with you" Ryuu said while he held Kagura's hand. "A- Yo- Umm- well...I-i-if you i-insist.." Kagura took her hand back and blushed hard!As in visible to anyone..and when I said anyone....Sougo's included..."Wai- What?! She's really turning OOC with that guy!With the blushy thingy and sweating continuosly...She's really wierd right now... and it doesn't suit her...A monster can never be cute In anything she does...She's such a feeler.. that lass.." Sougo whispered to himself irritated..."Hah!That guy is so unfortunate,once he saw what's her true nature is...He's gonna run back to her mom and cry.. " The sadist said while opening the patrol car...he sat then rest his hands on the wheel and whispered to himself.."

"This day won't be long."......"Someday I'll defenitely get that suspicious guy and kill him with my sadism...hehehehe" he said with his sadist aura and smirking like a maniac....