𝟾.

omniscient
a few weeks later
(thank y'all so much for 2k reads! 🥹 i appreciate it!)

halle smiled looking down at the scale, after noticing her sudden weight gain she became determined to drop the extra pounds before the grammys "curly"

halle smiled looking down at the scale, after noticing her sudden weight gain she became determined to drop the extra pounds before the grammys "curly". halle smiled walking to stand in front of jackman who was playing his game.

raising his eyebrow in question jack looked up at his wife who reached over placing her hands on the sides of his face "baby guess what". she cooed gently pushing his headphones off.

pausing his 2k game jack gave his full undivided attention to halle who grabbed his hands gesturing him to get out the bed.

"what's got you so happy? it better not be another man". he joked as halle rolled her eyes turning to stare up at him "don't joke like that because if i play along you'll have a attitude".

"look curly i lost five pounds! i'm still not at the weight i wanna be at but it's progress, beside this damn gut that refuses to disappear i look okay". halle softly said eyeing her thicker figure in their mirror.

jack wrapped his arms around her small frame bringing her closer to him "halle you look beautiful to meee".

"stop lying to me curly, i want to be able to fit comfortably in my dress for the grammys not be uncomfortable and sloppy looking".

gripping at the non existent fat on her arms halle sighed before jack leaned over placing several kisses all over her face making her squeal "i hate when you do that baby". he whispered against her warm skin "i can't help it jackman, i feel so ugly".

turning her towards him jack reached down cupping her jaw gently, "i better not ever hear you say that dumb shit again halle you're the most beautiful woman i've ever set eyes on and i love you so much".

halle sniffled burying her face in jack's chest, running his hands through her locs jack sighed "i'm proud of you baby seriously". he whispered feeling her arms wrap tighter around him. "i'm such a crybaby now, that's supposed to be chloe's thing not mines". she joked giggling.

"ewww not you got snot all over my wife beater". jack teased digging his fingers into her side hearing her bubbly laugh he loved so much. "now give me a kiss my little cry baby".

wiping her tears with his thumb jack smiled at halle who shyly smiled at him "stop staring at me and give me a kiss".

jack leaned down pecking her lips before quickly pulling back glancing at halle who was glaring at him, chuckling softly she stood on her tippy toes attempting to reach his lips.