𝟸𝟼.

omniscient
a few days later

jackman looked up from his instagram live gazing at his wife who tiredly made her way over to him, "hi baby"

jackman looked up from his instagram live gazing at his wife who tiredly made her way over to him, "hi baby". he said with a smile. "you hungry?". halle yawned laying side ways on his lap, "good morning curly". she softly said reaching over cupping his chin before pecking his lips.

jack's fans in the comments went crazy at their interaction, halle still unaware he was on ig live.

HEY MY BABY HALLE 😍

JACK TELL HER TO TELL US GOOD MORNING!!!

FUCK THAT WHITE BOY COME KISS A REAL NIGGA

CAN I HAVE A KISS TOO???

COME OVER HERE I CAN COOK YOU SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!!!

YALL ARE SO CUTE ITS SICKENING!!

HEYYY HALLE!! JACK HER TO RELEASE SOME MUSIC!!

halle turned in jack's lap, her eyes widened in surprise. "jackman". she whined covering her face "why didn't you tell me you was on here i look a fucking mess".

jack waved her off reading some of the comments, kissing the side of her face halle blushed at how nice some of his fans we're being. "i look beautiful? that's a lie". she said reading the comment from the fan girl who hyped her up.

"i agree she is beautiful". jack softly said before a plate of halle's favorite breakfast food was placed in front of them.

halle mouth watered at everything on the plate grabbing her fork she immediately ate a piece of belgian waffle not caring if people saw her eating. "baby can you get me the whip cream?".

jack eyed halle who sprayed a half the can of whip cream on her waffles, "what?". she asked shoving a forkful of the waffle into her mouth.

"she fucking that food up". jack read out loud looking down at halle who rolled her eyes, "she's hungry, but she most definitely is". he teased halle making her glare at him.

"it's your fault i'm in this predicament now so let me enjoy my waffles i need to gain some weight anyways".

standing up halle waved at the jack's live before grabbing her plate, "wait baby i was kidding". jack shouted watching her go to the patio where everyone else was at. "whatever i'm going to tell my sister to beat yo ass".

>>>

jack quietly sat in the sand making a sandcastle, urban sat beside him rolling up another blunt. "here brother". he mumbled handing it off to jack who took several puffs from it.