𝟸𝟷.

omniscient
a week later
promisetoyouuu 4 YOU MY POOKIE 🫂🤍
sorry for the long chapter 🥺

omniscienta week laterpromisetoyouuu 4 YOU MY POOKIE 🫂🤍sorry for the long chapter 🥺

"hals do you need me to come inside with you?". chloe asked her younger sister who shook her head no "i'll be back". she quietly said getting out the car.

hearing the front door unlocking jack sat up from the couch ignoring his massive headache since coming back to an empty house jackman slept majority of his lonely nights drinking until he'd literally pass out.

poseidon who was cuddled closely beside jack meowed softly making him smile at the kitten, rubbing his head softly the kitten sprinted towards halle who was busy locking the front door.

"hi my baby". halle quietly said picking him up, poseidon cuddled closely to his owner purring into her chest.

"h-hi baby". jack softly said laying against the wall for support, halle eyed her husband who looked highly intoxicated and sleep deprived "jackman are you okay?". she said in concern.

"no i'm not baby because i fucked up the one good thing i had which was you and i can't seem to remember anything for that night i supposedly had sex with addison". he mumbled in frustration "now i have to watch you literally walk out the door and go to atlanta with your family".

sighing halle gently placed her son on the couch before walking over to jack hugging his midsection, "you smell like pure alcohol baby". she whispered scrunching her face up in disgust. "i haven't been able to sleep since you left so i've been drinking it helps". he softly said feeling her body tense in his hold.

"baby no please don't start drinking". halle pleaded grabbing the sides of his face "baby please don't go". jack pleaded as tears welled in his eyes. "i didn't sleep with her you have to believe me halle you know me".

placing his hand on the small of her back jack held halle tightly to his body before smashing his lips against hers making their eyes fluttered close, "jackman". halle breathed against his lips,

placing his lips on her neck jack sucked harshly on halle's spot making her become putty in his hands, using that as an advantage jack lifted her into his arms. "i love you and i'd never intentionally hurt you". he whispered feeling her body press against his.

halle kept quiet allowing jack to love up on her body, laying her on their bed halle glanced up at jack who parted her legs before his fingers came in contact with her core.

"halle you know i love you right?". he softly asked ripping her panties off before easing his two fingers inside her, grabbing the sides of his face halle chose to kiss him instead of answering.