𝟷𝟺.

omniscient
a few weeks later

"do you have everything buddy?"

"do you have everything buddy?". tyler asked cash who nodded excitedly. raising his fist tyler knocked loudly on the front door before picking up cash who lay his head on tyler's shoulder.

hearing the locks turn halle smiled excitedly at cash who smiled brightly at her "halle!". he screamed almost jumping out tyler's arms to get to her "woah buddy don't hurt yourself".

cash wrapped his arms around halle's neck as she held the door wider for tyler to step inside "where's my cousin?". tyler asked already knowing the answer.

"he's going to be gone for a few days with his team". halle sadly said after locking the door, tyler nodded secretly cheering in glee.

"i was cooking lunch, would you guys like some?". halle sweetly asked helping cash take his air maxes off.

"tank you". he softly said kissing halle's cheek "you are very welcome sweetie". tyler smiled at their interaction, "are you busy later on today?". he asked halle who shook her head no.

"i'm free now, i went to the doctor's earlier". she replied grabbing cash's hand leading him into the kitchen.

"the doctor's are you okay?". tyler asked sitting at the table watching as halle made their plates. "i'm fine, just pregnant is all".

tyler sat up in disbelief, eyeing her flat stomach halle smiled setting the plate of lasagna in front of cash.

"apple juice?".

"wait is that why you weren't drinking with your friends at druski's party?". she nodded opening cash's apple juice before sliding a plate to tyler who thanked her.

"aren't you going to eat?". he asked noticing she only had a small bowl of blueberries "maybe later my baby isn't much of a fan of any food".

halle grabbed her phone smiling as she texted jackman who was asking about her appointment, tyler couldn't tear his eyes away from her face. she was beautiful and couldn't believe someone like her cousin was with her.

cash tapped halle's arm gaining her attention "yes sweetheart?". she sweetly asked cash who smiled "may you help me?".

halle nodded standing up before walking to sitting beside cash, holding his fork towards her halle scooted closer.

"buddy you can eat without needing help". tyler said smiling at his son, "nu uh". cash said glancing at halle who held the fork towards his mouth "open wide". she sang gently putting the food into his mouth.