𝟷𝟽.

omniscient
a few days later
promisetoyouuu thank you for the idea, everyone go follow their page 💗

tyler helped halle out his range rover before handing her the bags of clothes she brought at the mall, "you need help?"

tyler helped halle out his range rover before handing her the bags of clothes she brought at the mall, "you need help?". he asked glancing back at cash who was knocked out in his car seat.

"no, thank you for hanging out with me". she softly said leaning over kissing cash's cheek, he snored loudly making them both laugh loudly. "cash be sleeping like he's the one in the nba". tyler teased gazing at halle who smiled eyeing him.

"why you staring at me like that for?". he shyly asked before halle leaned over wrapping her arms tightly around him.

"bye tyler". she sang making him blush, he loved when she randomly decided to sing to him. "bye hals". he mumbled kissing her cheek.

watching as she went inside the house tyler drove off, "hi my baby". she cooed softly to poseidon who ran over brushing himself against her.

lifting him into her arms she kissed his cheek hearing him purring, walking into the living room halle froze glancing at her husband who was sleeping comfortably chloe's chest.

dropping her bags on the other couch halle gently put poseidon on the floor before angrily filling a cup with cold water before tossing the cup all over them waking them up.

"what the fuck!". jack shouted wiping his damp face, chloe abruptly sat up glancing at her sister in confusion. "w-why were y'all sleeping like that for?". halle softly asked on the verge of crying. "like what?". chloe asked gazing at her sister's hurt face.

"it's nothing baby, we were waiting for you to come back and fell asleep watching the movie". jack said shrugging. halle angrily threw the empty cup at jack hitting him in the face, chloe busted out laughing. "ain't shit funny chloe! how could you do that to me". halle cried grabbing a nearby pillow tossing it at her sister who dodged it making it smack jack once again in the face.

"fuck both of y'all". halle cried walking upstairs, hearing the door slam chloe giggled at jackman who was drenched in water. "how she aim at you and still hit me!?". he asked in disbelief.

"she's gonna kill both of us".

"no she won't, now get yo wet ass off me". chloe spat shoving jack who playfully rubbed his wet hair all over her face.

"jackman don't make me fight you next".

"let's go talk to your sister". jack said standing up, the two jumped hearing loud noises from upstairs. "she up there fucking yo shit up". chloe laughed shaking her head.