A/n note

This story is completely fictional and the actions done by characters are also fictional‼️, Do not send them hate in real life.

This story and story line is completely mine and is based on my imagination ❗, so don't take it seriously.

"The story contains triggering contents , violence and strong language" , A warning to those who get triggered easily ‼️.

A girl devastated by her own ran away , from her house , her abusive father , her horrific past life , being mentally and physically abused her whole childhood , still only thing she did was getting strong .

Falling in love with someone hardly , whome she only herad about in the news, Who was non-other than the mafia Jeon jungkook .

Having a strict father with psychotic personality, who only cared about money and fame was hard , it was rather horrific.

Having no mother from a very young age gave her pain that was unbearable, but still being mentally strong .
she make out from there , The people who missed there home , believing that home is something called heaven , but for yn it was completely opposite , she never felt like that , she always thought it was a cage trapping her .

She never had much friend from her childhood , But somehow she got a friend her bestfriend, he took care of her as his sister.

What will happen when her dad will fix her marriage with someone, that is non-other that her cousine , whome she hated wholeheartedly.

She ran away , on the way she met her bestfriend, but who thought there life will change completely after that night.

She got Real friends , she met her real love that night in the bar , hiding there while her bestfriend comforting her.

‡ How will they fall in love ??
‡ What is there story??