15 ( date 3 )

( previously)

" I-i promise kook " yn said as she lightly kissed his lips and held his hand tightly dragging him towards the stalls and rides that she loved and who was jungkook to deny , he loved how he was able to make her smile , he was looking at her with heart eyes and anyone could tell the love he has for her only by looking at him.
__________________________________

Both of them were in their own bubble laughing and giggling and jungkook couldn't stop himself from adoring his girl right beside him clutching his hand as he wrapped his arms around her waist protectively whenever he noticed any man looking at her with intrest in his eyes. He knew he was being unnecessarily jealous but he couldn't help it after clearly knowing that how many men wants his yn while yn just giggles at her man's antiques.

" Kook , Ferris wheel ? " Yn questions jungkook with puppy eyes and who is he to deny her.

" You don't have to ask my love " jungkook kissed her forehead and went towards the Ferris wheel.

Now both of them were seated on the Ferris wheel and both were on the top because of some issues they had to stop the ride and requested the people sitting on it to sit for a longer time , all the people were getting annoyed by the announcement but on the other hand you and jungkook were enjoying the view on the top .

Suddenly the ride jerked and started shaking which terrified yn and jungkook was quick to notice that and he wasted no time pulling her on his lap and hugging her while whispering comforting words in her ears and she smuggled in his chest clutching his shoulders tightly.

" A-are we gonna die?" Yn asked jungkook who chuckled and hugged her more protectively while the ride stopped trembling but yn was far for being relaxed.

" Love nothing will happen, I will protect you okay??  "

Yn nodded her head like a child and went back on her seat .

Half hour passed and they were still stuck on the top but no, they were not bored , yn kept talking while jungkook was attentive with her every talk and action while he never left a chance to shower her with affection.

" You know , Lisa always said that you- " yn stopped talking as she noticed jungkook gazing at her continuously and all she could find in his gaze was love and trust.

They both were lost in eachother until jungkook's eyes fell on her pink soft baby lips as she noticed his gaze on her lips , her lips visibly quivered as he again looked at her eyes and caressed her cheek with his manly palm.

" Can I love ? " Jungkook asked as yn nodded slowly.

" Words love " jungkook said in his deep voice making yn shudder .

" Y-yes " yn said and that was it . Jungkook smashed his lips on her delicate ones as he grabbed her tiny waist with his rough hand and pulled her on his lap.

He was kissing her passionately while yn tried his best to return it making the man smile in the kiss. They parted away a Lil bit ," open you mouth a little love " jungkook said as you did what he told you and it did not take him any longer to put his tongue inside your mouth tasting every corner of your mouth and sucking your toung making you slightly whimper as he earned some breathy moans from yn, both of their saliva mixing as they parted away panting heavily.

" You okay love ? " Jungkook asked gently as yn put her head on his shoulder snuggling in his neck breathing heavily as she just nodded her head while jungkook wrapped his hands around her waist caressing it lightly.

" I love you kook , please n-never l-leave me" your voice cracked in between as he frowned worriedly"

" Look up here love " but you just shook your head in denial as jungkook just hugged you more tightly.

" Listen to me love carefully okay ?, I will always be with you in all your happiness and sorrows . I want to be the person whome you can rely without any hesitation, whome you can run to when you want to stay away from the outside cruel world, if you want something I will provide you . If you want to talk , I will listen to you love , all I want is from your side is trust okay. Please trust me and I will never break your heart or hurt you . You already took my heart away from me my love , so are you willing to take the responsibility to take care of it hmm?" Jungkook said as he caressed your hair in a loving way.

" I-i trust you kook and I always will no matter what , I am willing to take responsibility to take care of your heart , to love you. I also want to be the person whome you can rely on when you want w-without hesitation. I promise even the world will be against you , I will stand beside you . I won't ever judge you cause I love the real you , the man you are kook. " Yn said confidently looking in his eyes as he couldn't stop himself being overwhelmed . He never thought that he could get that lucky to get a angel in his life as a partner. A tear unknowingly dropped down from his eyes as you wiped it and kissed his forehead.

" How did I get so lucky to have you love ? , I must have saved the world in my previous life " jungkook said looking at her gently.

" Yes you must have Mr jeon " yn said as jungkook chuckled at her.

Just like this they finally get of the Ferris wheel and they both went to a classy restaurant as jungkook already did reserved a vip seat for you so you can be comfortable. You both ate laughed and enjoying. After the dinner you both went to the house and slept cuddling .

And this is how theri date complete. A" perfect "date.

TBC......
Hope you guys liked the chapter, finally there date ended .

Vote and follow for more stories<3