17 ( mine )

COMMENT AND VOTE A LOT !! , ENJOY THE CHAPTER AHEAD !!!

Thsi chapter was wanted by  @Mrsjeonlover. Happy belated birthday to my sweet lady.
__________________________________
( previously)

" Sure you can , I won't disturb your work but come fast and the we can spend time and cuddle with eachother." Yn said as she looked at him who was already staring at her.

Ofcourse he had to go to the meeting since him being a ceo of jeon co-operation didn't help .

__________________________________

" Baby but before I go , let's eat together okay ?? " Said jungkook caressing her thighs .

" I would love to kookie ! " Yn said as he picked her up and helped her freshen up .

Now the couple were in the kitchen after both had their breakfast with jungkook's demand of yn sitting on his lap .

They both were done as now jungkook was back-hugging her smuggling into her neck inhaling her addictive scent as yn just shuddered in his protective hold . He held her delicately like a flower petal as if she will tear apart if not treated softly.

He turned her around as they both get lost in eachother's eyes. They didn't need any other person, they both were more than enough for eachother and you both loved it definitely.

He held her petite waist firmly as a gasp left her lips and seeing how sensitive she was with his small touch made him smile . And it didn't take him any longer to smash his lips on yours as he pulled you closer leaving no gap between you both . Your upper body got pressed against his hard chest as a moan left your mouth which was swallowed by jungkook as his toung kept sucking your toung and exploring each and every corner of your wet craven as you just held onto his shoulder tightly .

After the messy kiss , you both pulled away breathing heavily as jungkook kissed your forehead while you hugged him as he hugged you back leaving no space between eachother as you both were calming yourself down in eachother's embrace.

' I don't feel like going anymore my love ' jungkook said as a playful smirk danced on his lips as you blushed hard.

' stop teasing me !! , And go now or you will be late ' , you said as jungkook just laughed seeing your cute actions as he pecked your forehead and left for his meeting.

TBC.....
Ikikik again a small chapter but can't help it since I am all busy today ....will try to update soon guys ...

Vote and comment alot...!!

Love ya ❥