13 ( date -1 )

So now it was 6:30 pm and yn was get ready still sore but after the best aftercare provided by jungkook , she was able to walk still limping a Lil bit .

Now, the dress she wore before was one of the option she can chose but again she won't be able to deal with the zip and after the intense love making session she had with jungkook , she was getting way to shy to even look at the man's eyes .

She wore a brown floral tight fitting middy and pastel brown heels even tho she was still limping but who cares, she did her hair in a bun and put her lip tint , a bit of blush and cute brown earings matching her attire and done .

She was just staring at the mirror looking at her neck full of hickeys blushing but she didn't notice the bulky man leaning on the door looking at her like his whole life depended on her .

" Is my doll blushing?? " Jk asked Chuckling while walking towards the lady who looked at him with Bambi eyes making his heart melt , he took his steps forward and pulled her by her waist embracing her tightly snuggling his face in her neck inhaling her enchanting smell while the girl wrapped her fragile hands around his neck still blushing all shy.

" Is my little bean shy hmm? " He husked making the girl clearly tremble and shudder under his intense gaze and snuggle into his chest more making  his chest swell with pure love for her as he held her more closer if possible.

They stayed like that for sometime.

" So let's go love " jungkook said forwarding his hand and yn held it smiling making his heart skip a beat .

They both went outside and jungkook opened the door for his lady and yn smiled gazing down shyly and sat down as jungkook kissed her forehead and went to the other saide of the luxurious car and sat down.

TBC...
Vote<3
Share<3