Chapter 1( Am I getting kidnapped?? )

" Yn pov "

"You are gonna get married tomorrow, and it's final " My dad spoke without any hesitation.

"What are you even saying dad" I spoke devastated.

" Yes you heard it right , tomorrow is your wedding with Kai , and you are gonna marry him " My dad spoke looking at me .

" You didn't even tell me that I am getting married, and now you have fixed my marriage with my own cousin , how can y-you ev-even do that to me, any re-reason ?? " My voice cracked a bit .

" Look yn , I fixed your marriage with him because of our collaboration, i am collaborating with them and I don't know a bit of there plans so if you will marry him and I fail to give a good project idea and plan then they can't do anything and give me that large amount of money , cause I am giving them my daughter, Now do you understand?? ", He spoke remarking the word money .

" Is money and buisness really important than me , that you are forcing me to marry him " Yn mumbled silently.

"Authors pov "

Yn looked down , tears threating to fall from her eyes , she shivered at the thought of getting married to her cousin Kai , she never liked him since childhood, he was always arrogant and had a really weird personality, he always used to stare at her like no tomorrow, and yn was so uncomfortable with him .

She once glanced at her dad who was sipping his alcohol carelessly and ran to her room locking herself.

She leaned on the door and sat down leaning on the door crying her heart out , she was Devastated, she was hurt , her feelings were hurt so much .

She knew she had to do something, if she doesn't then she have to marry that psychotic man , and this was the moment she knew what she wanted, she will Run away far from here , she will live her own life,

She doesn't even have to worry about money , she knew she was highly educated and if she applies for any job , she will get it easily so there was no need to give a 2nd thought.

She had to make out from this hell, this cage , where she has been locked since childhood.

His dad always used to beat her up , but now he didn't did that much , maybe because he was tired of abusing me ?? , I sighed and started packing my bag , not everything just my important papers from which I can get jobs , Some clothes and the most important thing me and my mother's photo.

I wore a black cropped hoodie and black shorts with a cap , I wore my sneakers and I took a rope from which I can climb down from the 3rd floor ,

I already had a rope with me cause also before I sneaked out at night from here with my bestfriend yeonjun ,

I threw the rope from the window and tied it on the ceiling of my balcony , I held it tightly and tried to reach down as fast as I can , once I reached down i somehow pulled the rope and kept it in my bag , I again climbed the wall and now I was free ,

I looked backwards last time smiling as now I was relieved , I was released from that cage , but suddenly I heard somone comming here , I just took my bag and ran & ran , I stopped after being satisfied with the distance from that hell,

I stopped panting heavily, I looked up and saw a bar infront of me , I didn't gave a second thought and I went inside until I saw my one and only best friend my brother yeonjun , I ran to him and hugged him tightly and started crying in his embrace , he also hugged me back and patted my back to calm me down ,

Once I calmed down I told him everything, he was boiling in anger, he told me that I can live with him from now , and I agreed with him , I was so happy to freshly start my life again, until ......

Bang !! Bang !!

I heard a gunshot everyone started running outside but unluckily my foot got stucked on the table , I couldn't move so yeonjun held us down , we were squatting down and yeonjun was trying to free my leg,

He was still trying until I saw a guy , a handsome guy holding a gun in his hand , he had muscles and he wore a black shifon shirt making him look hella hot , he turned his head and his eyes met mine, he was staring deep in my eyes and I was also lost in his eyes , until yeonjun held my hand and started running after freeing my leg,

We were running until a man was going to stab us but a girl held the man down and shooted him .

" Really thanks for saving our lives " i said to her.

" Ohh no probl- " she was cutted off .

A man was going to stab her , I saw it , she saved our life so I should also do something, I held the bear bottle and snashed it on his head before he stab her, she looked at me and mouthed a thanks, she held my hand and dragged me outside with yeonjun , while some other men also came and hi-fied with her.

We both were looking at her confused, she looked at us worried and said .....

" Now you helped me , our enemies will think that you are our new member , it's not safe from you , btw what's your name ?" she asked with a worried look making yn and yeonjun confused.

" My name is yn and he is yeonjun my bestfriend " I said looking at her.

" I am Lisa , now yn you are going with us " Lisa said as she started dragging yn with her but yeonjun held her hand .

" Yahh , you can't Take my bestfriend just like that " he said pulling me towards him .

" Ok so you are also coming with me " she said holding his hand and dragging both of us in the car .

Fuck am I getting fucking kidnapped???

TBC.....

Hope you all like the chapter, don't forget to vote and follow me , and do share your thoughts, it means a lot to me.