Chapter 9 ( The intense confessions)

( 12:00 pm noon )

Yn and jungkook were all cuddled up , jk was back- hugging Yn's small waist that perfectly fitted between his manly arms , his head was buried in her neck , while yn had a soft grip on his hand .

They both were sleeping in there deep slumber , For the first time after so many years Jungkook was able to sleep peacefully and feeling loved , he couldn't care less about yn , she was his everything.

Same goes to yn , she also started loving and trusting him blindly without her knowing, she started feeling safe with him , she knew he would keep her safest, no matter what.......

Tringgg!! Tringggg!!

( Jk PoV )

The alarm rang making jungkook wake up , yn turned herself towards jungkook making his and hers lips nearly touch , jungkook was staring at her Deeply with pure love , he kissed her forehead softly and pulled her more towards him making her chest touch against his hard Chest .

Yn lightly opened her eyes adjusting the sunlight coming from the window , She completely gathered herself and looked up seeing jungkook staring at her making her blush and look down immediately and this made jk Chuckle.

He sat on the bed making her also sit comfortably, she was still looking down and her red cheeks were visible to jungkook making him smile softly seeing the strong effect he has on her .

He cupped her face with his big hands making her look up with her doe eyes , he got lost in her deep ocean eyes as the same goes to her.

But yn having a soft and shy personality looked away making jungkook chuckle softly.

" I a-am g-going to my r-room to fresh up " Yn spoke softly.

Yn looked up for his response but he was just staring at her , getting no response she got sad thinking he was mad at her which didn't get unnoticed by jk making him panic , she just stood up and started taking her steps to the door.

But she was pulled back by jungkook making her fall on his lap,

" Where is my morning kiss love" Jk spoke softly while caressing her cheeks with love.

" I am s-sorry , p-please don't be mad " Yn said as some tears welled up in her eyes making jungkook curse himself in 169 languages, he got panicked and hugged her gently.

" Baby I am not mad at you and never can be , trust me i would never hurt you and the thing happened this morning, I promise I won't let it happen again love, and why do you think I would me mad at you , I didn't respond that time as I was lost in your beauty mi amore , I love you and I am yours and only your Man ." Jk said staring deep in her eyes .

He eyes welled up with his intense confessions, she didn't knew someone could love her that much , she hugged him tightly as he hugged her back like she was her everything.

" Let's stay like this for sometime ok love " Jk said softly still hugging her feeling her warmth while yn hummed softly as a response.

They both were feeling each other's warmth , both of there emotions were flooding out , and they both felt that , they were like open books to each other.

They broke there hug after sometime, jk started at her eyes then his eyes travelled to her lips , he again looked up at her eyes asking for permission as she closed her eyes as a yes.

He pressed his lips softly at her soft ones , after a gently long kiss , yn looked up at him but again looked down while blushing hard , she ran out of the room making him chuckle and not gonna lie he also didn't knew why he was smiling like an idiot, he was again filled up with happiness.

TBC.....

Come one just vote and follow me and do comment your thoughts, it means a really really lot to me .

Stay tuned .....!!!