12 ( butterflies)

Ahhh~ jungk~ ammhhh~

Yes it been 3 hours and they are still doing it.

" Sen-sensitive ahh~" it was all yn was able to say when her man was providing her intense pleasure.

"  Just a sec l-love aggh " jungkook groaned with her tightness .

And the next moment they both reached their high as yn was shivering badly because of the intense moment she had and seeing that jungkook did not waited more than a sec to hug her while she snuggled into his neck and hugged him back as if her life depended on him while he kept murmuring sweet words  while kissing her forehead making her all blushing like a tomato.

" I love you my life " jk said kissing the fragile girl laying beneath him.

" I l-love you too jungkook-shii" yn said while the bulky man was on 9th cloud hearing those beautiful words for the girl beneath him.

But soon the ethereal smile on the brown haired girl turned into a cute pout making the man confused thinking behind the reason behind the pout .

" What is the reason behind the pout love , who dared to ruin my doll' s mood hmm? " Jk husked in his deep voice snuggling into the neck of the beauty beneath him as her whole body stilled and she got silent making the bulky man smirk seeing the effect he has on her as he snuggled more into her neck leaving wet kisses earing some breathy whimperings from yn .

He was enjoying the moment until the girl tapped her shoulder making jk pull out of his moment as he looked at her who was gazing at him with 2 doe angry eyes making him chuckle as he kissed her forehead and looked at her as if asking her to spit out whatever makes her angry and about jk he was more than happy seeing his doll being angry on him for the first time , cliche right??.

" Because of you we missed our date jungkook-shii" yn spat as her pout got more bigger.

" We can still go love if you can still walk " jk said as a teasing smirk danced on his face making yn all red .

" How dare you tease me jungkook-shii" yn said as she turned her head away . 

" Okay forgive me my little angry bird"

Guys I am sorry but I am not comfortable in writing those smuts because of some issues and there are some people who may get uncomfortable so I hope you guys understand.

TBC......