Chapter 5 ( Heartbeat?? )

( Next day) , [ No one's Pov ]

Yn woke up early today as Lisa woke her up cause she was too excited, she dragged yn to her room and both did eachother's makup and stuffs ......

After a while when they both were done , both of them went to change there clothes for there hangout and shopping....

Lisa's outfit

Yns outfit

After both of them were ready they came downstairs while jimin , taehyung and yeonjun were lost in video games shouting at each other playfully, and about jk , he was nowhere to be found .....

Suddenly Lisa shouted making the 3 of them look as us with questioning faces ...

" YOU F*CKING BASTARDS , WHY THE HELL YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING GAMES EARLY MORNING" Lisa shouted.

" Well well we are not allowed to play games cause it's early in the morning but where are you going with my bestfriend you crazy Gurl !!" Yeonjun sarcastically exclaimed making other chuckle lightly.

"we are going outside to hangout and some shopping " Yn said softly.

" Ooh comeon you are not going with this crazy lady " Yeonjun again snapped at us.

And that's it Lisa jumped at him grabbing his hair as he also did the same , both of them were fighting like kids ,

Lisa squeezed his face with her left hand while she was pulling his hair with her other hand , while yeonjun was holding her hand cursing her in 147 languages , still trying the get away from her grip , 

While we three were looking at them with " WTF face " , Until........

" What is happening here" "
{ Husky voice }

We all turned around and saw jungkook looking at Lisa and yeonjun with a cold face , making both of them stand properly .

As the atmosphere suddenly got quite making yn a bit scared.

As jungkook turn his head towards us where jimin , tae and yn were standing, his gaze got stuck on yn as he saw her looking down the whole time getting scared which didn't go unnoticed by him.

Welp! How can you hide it from the mafia king jeon jungkook itself !! , huh ??

" So Noona and yeonjun why are you fighting" Jk said in a taunting way .

Jk saw yn getting scared so to calm the atmosphere he spoke further in a normal tone while also taunting both of them .......................who were fighting like 5 year old a sec ago , making other laugh at both of there embarrassed faces.

" Well we won't do it again ok ?? , but whatever he/she started first " both of them exclaimed together.

" Ooh really " Jk raised his eyebrows.

" Ughh whatever, let's go yn we will get late with these homesuckers " Lisa exclaimed annoyed with the boys .

( Yn PoV )

I was looking at jk the whole time ,  he was wearing his casuals and was looking damn handsome , his sharp jawline , his deep ocean eyes were just perfect until Lisa exclaimed that we are getting late because of the boys aka homesuckers , and started dragging me outside, but suddenly someone held my other hand softly,

I turned around and it was non-other than jungkook , he was looking directly in my eyes making me go weak , my heartbeat started increasing rapidly as I then spoke with all the courage I have .......

" Mr Jeon ?? , y-you n-need som-something "

yn said stuttering a bit as she thought that he can be mad at her for the incident last night , even when it's not her fault but we can't blame her any ways , afterall he is a mafia king .

TBC......

Hope you all like this chapter, and please don't forget to vote and follow me , an do share your thoughts it means a lot to me , really!!!! 😁😁