14 ( date 2)

Heya!! , Hope you all are enjoying the story!!, Vote to get more frequent updates. So let's get Into the story......... love ya✧

( previously)

They both went outside and jungkook opened the door for his lady and yn smiled gazing down shyly and sat down as jungkook kissed her forehead and went to the other side of the luxurious car and sat down.

__________________________________

Jungkook was driving the car from the last 15 mins with a pouty yn who was whining because he refused to tell where is he taking her .

" Hufff!! , It's been literally 1 hour and you just keep driving Mr mafia " yn stated and huffed while jungkook looked at her with a done face.

" Love it's only been 15 mins " jungkook said making yn pout again.

" Yeah yeah whatever " yn said rolling her eyes , yes the great yn is a Lil to much sassy .

After more 20 mins which seemed an eternity to yn they reached their destination.

Yn eyes sparkled seeing the amusement park . It was her 3rd time here , she came her with yeonjun before.

She visibly squealed and smiled widely and hugged jungkook who couldn't help but softly smile at his love , his heart got filled with pure bliss seeing yn so happy because of him.

" Thankuuu kook !!, I love it here" yn smiled widely and looked at jungkook's face only to see him staring at her already with pure love in his eyes.

" I love you my love " jungkook said kissing her forehead hands hanging loosely around her waist.

" You know the last time I came here , it was a very scary experience but since now I am with you I feel very safe " yn said as her body stiffened remember the past as she put her head on his chest as jungkook's grip unintentionally tightened on her waist as he held her close to her and wrapped his hands around her petite body in a protective manner.

" My love ? , Can you tell me what happened " jungkook said in his deep voice Making yn shudder visibly.

" K-kook let's not ruin the moment and talk about the past , l-lets just enjoy".? Yn said as her voice broke in between as she controlled herself for breaking down as jungkook immediately understood her body language and pepper her with pecks all over her face making her giggles as he then kissed her lips for a while.

" Sure love , but you need to to promise me that we will talk about this at home okay my love ??" Jungkook said .

" I-i promise kook " yn said as she lightly kissed his lips and held his hand tightly dragging him towards the stalls and rides that she loved and who was jungkook to deny , he loved how he was able to make her smile , he was looking at her with heart eyes and anyone could tell the love he has for her only by looking at him.

TBC...

I know it's a short chapter compared to other chapters, but I will update soon.

Vote<3

Guys !! , I literally get confused what to update and not , I have 5 stories on my account and only 1 is completed and all others are incompleteness, I am thinking to first complete this and then the other one " his heartbeat " .

Do read " his heartbeat after you complete reading this and vote !, It just takes one tap and all done.