Chapter 2 ( Mafia's ?? )

( yn pov ) : After Lisa dragged us to a black car and made us sat there , they took us to a really really big mansion, Fuck , Well I should not be surprised cause I am also rich and I own lived in a mansion but this mansion was like just so beautiful to describe , it looked like a palace of some kings and queens., it was just ethereal .

Ofc who is more richest that the mafia Jeon jungkook itself bae ??

"Come on let's go in" !!, Lisa snapped at both of us .

After we went inside , it was like heven , the furniture, the glass like shining floor was just like so beautiful , whereas yeonjun jaw was touching the ground by now , it was not like he was poor , he was also richey-rich & also lived in a mansion, but this mansion was just too beautiful.

Look at that glass floor , how will I walk on it , what if I fall on my butt ?? , Damnit !! It will be embarrassing as fuck !!.

" Yahh you guys what do you even do to live in a place like this ?? " Yeonjun nearly yelled because of too much shock.

" Ooh you ugly duckling, can you stop shouting " ,Lisa mocked him while smirking.

" Yahh how dare you call me that stupid thing you little piece of sh-" yeonjun was cutted off by....

I don't know why but since yeonjun and Lisa met , thay are continuously bickering and fighting each other ,  am i even here.

Duh!! , am I really invisible??

" What is happening here ?? " cutted if yeonjun .

As he asked looking at us , other 3 guys came from someone and stood beside that man .

" Ooh so look guys they are my group members and we are just like a family, he is taehyung , the boy beside him is jimin and he is Suga , my real actual brother!! ". Lisa introduced them to us cheerfully.

The guy with boxy smile , what was his name btw ?? , ooh yeah taehyung he was so friendly and the one named jimin had a flirty but matured personality which makes everyone comfortable with him in a moment and about that cold guy suga, he didn't even spoke 1 word , well who even cares , we talked for some time knowing each other and it was actually fun , they treated me like a family, it felt so warm and it gave me the type of feeling like home , which I didn't get where should I got it .

Ughh ! I gotta Take my past out of my mind !!!.

" So yn and yeonjun , you are gonna stay here with us , cause it will be dangerous, cause there is a really big chance that they will aka our enemies will hurt you , you understand??"Lisa exclaimed looking at me happily, but why tho?? .

After everyone went to there rooms and yeonjun and my room is just beside each others , and it was kind of relief for me , now only me and Lisa were there , suddenly she hugged me tightly, I felt warm teares on my shoulder as I felt that she was crying, I panicked and hugged her back and caressed her back softly as she calmed down and looked at me.

" Ynah , after so many years I thought someone cares for me like that , I had these boys who cared for me like my brothers but i always wanted a girl bestie a real friend , They way you stopped me from drinking, the way you treated my wounds today , no on ever did it , from my childhood I lived with these boys and they are indeed caring , but I didn't have any real friends like you know any girl, they all were just temporary, but i want us to be friends , bestfriends , so can we if you wa- " Lisa said being all teary .

Lisa poured her emotions, i knew how terrible it must have been felt cause I have the experience, I just again hugged her , we broke the hug after some time , she looked at me with those doe eyes wanting to hear something.

" ofc , indeed we can be the craziest besties ever Lisa " I exclaimed while smiling in real happiness as I also wanted a friend a real girl bestie , I craved for that feeling of chilling with friends and night outs  , sleepovers , but now I got it , I got her I was more happy than ever.

" Really " Lisa squeled in happiness and hugged me tightly as I hugged her back , Lisa asked me if I wanted to hang out tomorrow and ofc I said yes , after that I went to my room and layed on the bed thinking how my life changed completely in just few hours .

Tbc.........

So hope you all like this chapter , please don't forget to vote and follow me and do comment your thoughts it really means a lot to me .