Chapter 4 ( His woman )

( No one's Pov )

Yn was still sobbing in his embrace until it hit her what she was doing, she quickly backed off and stood properly , totally surprised with her own behaviour, while jungkook was just staring at her with love in his eyes .

W-wait L-love ??

" I am really sorry for t-that , I didn't do it on purpose, s-sorry for making you uncomfortable Mr j-jeon , Yn said looking down.

" it's okay , no need to be scared , I won't hurt you " Jungkook said with the gentle voice he didn't even knew existed.

Yn spoke feeling  bad about making the other one feel uncomfortable but she had no idea what the other one felt , he was feeling the emotion called "love" after so many years .

He maybe known as heartless, cruel , cold mafia king , but no human is born cold , there are always some reason for that.

He knew how it feels to be loved by the person whome you like ,love and adore ,

Those feelings he got from his mom and dad , his mom raised his like that , being gentle and respectful with elders and innocent people , and also not to be scared with the bad people,

His mom always told him she supports him with the mafia stuffs as long as he don't hurt innocent people , and as his dad was also a mafia , the same goes to him.

(Back to present)

" it's ok and no need to be scared , I won't hurt you " jungkook said with a gentle voice he didn't even knew existed in him.

" O-ok I should go n-now " Yn said softly.

She quickly grabbed the glass of water she filled for herself and rushed to her room , as her stomach were doing flips , she was feeling hunder of butterflies in her stomach.

( Jk pov ) : What did just happened, she is making my emotions come out from myself, D-did I fall in love with her , maybe I di-did , but damn she looked fuking cute and adorable, she looked like a goddess with that pure mind of hers , I am gonna protect her at any cost , no matter what it is, and damn the way she innocently apologized to me , ahh she is so cute !!!

( a/n: w-wait pure mind , did I heard it right ?? * smirk *)

"So I fell in love with a girl I met today , a love at first sight of a mafia king ?? " jungkook chuckled at his own thoughts .

He went to his room , he took a bath and layed on his bed , he was wide awake at the thought of yn , he was happy after so many years , he already fell hard for that girl , he just closed his eyes thinking about yn with only pure love .

(On the other side )

( Yn pov ) : shit , shit , shit I just hugged the damn mafia king ?? , ohh my god I must have gone crazy , but whatever his deep ocean eyes , his manly figu- , ohh wth yn what are you even thinking , ooh shit !! why the hell my heart is beating so fast , did I fall in love with the damn mafia , well well let's just call it as a c-crush maybe ?? .

Aghh let's just sleep yn what are you even thinking.

With that she fell into her deep slumber , while jungkook kept thinking about her and her only.

Tbc.....

please don't forget to vote and follow me , and do comment your thoughts with me , it means a really really lot to me.

Stay tuned to see how they both fall in love ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯.