Chapter 10 ( I belong to you )

Jungkook didn't even knew why he was smiling like an idiot , he was just filled with pure happiness.

( ?? pov )

B*tch wtf just happened, I gotta hang myself on the fan , aaghhhhhh the most hottest man in the world said he belongs to Yn , I m-mean the mafia Jeon jungkook belong to yn, Ooh godd!! , I am Goin crazy , Just wait yn your happiness won't last too long , I will crush your each hope without mercy , you will be soul-less body , I will make You and him misunderstand that much that your trust will be crushed by him only , he will beg for your forgiveness but you will be broke that much that your brain will go numb .He is only mine , He is my obsession, Only mine , if I can't have him no one can , ( Psychotic smile )

( On the other hand )

The 4 people were sleeping like a lifeless soul without caring what is happening in the world completely carefree after playing games all night , two of them were literally hanging near the edge of the couch , just one move and you will bust your head so good , while one was sleeping like a statue sitting without even moving and lastly the youngest was already on the floor sleeping like a sleeping bea- Hulk !!

They were non-other than jimin, Suga , taehyung, yeonjun , it didn't mattered to them that it was already 1 pm noon , and Lisa was in her room probably also sleeping.

Yn came down while having a light mind after how jungkook comforted her and she knew she was now not alone , she was feeling important after so many years.

she was wearing a cropped hoodie and sweats , she was looking a hot meal with a innocent face , the fabric of her cropped hoodie perfectly hugged her curves , making her look breathtaking.

Jungkook was already sitting on the couch deeply lost in his thoughts, As yn noticed him a soft sly smile appeared on her face , she slowly took her steps wanting to scare him , but he already sensed somebody was there , he turned around with his sharp eyes but as he saw yn his eyes turned soft.

Ooh come on , he is mafia king Jeon jungkook , ofc he can sense everything happening around him without even looking!!

And here stood all pouty yn in front of him, and he knew he reason behind that pout making him chuckle and as she saw him chuckling,it made her more annoyed as she turned around ready to go somewhere else.

Jungkook saw her leaving and panicked a bit , before she take her steps , she halted and fell on jungkooks lap , jungkook was holding her waist while there faces was not even a inch away from eachother making yn breath hitch , jungkook was staring deep in yns eyes and suddenly a playful smirk appeared on his face making yn again annoyed as she pushed him a Lil still on his lap knowing he was teasing her .

" How dare you tease me !! " , Yn exclaimed with a pout .

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and pecked her lips making her shut , he saw her cute surprised expression and chuckled , he wrapped his hand around her in a secure manner and held her one hand caressing it softly.

" Love you know right , I am a mafia , It's just my habit , I can't ignore anything happening in my surroundings, I just sense it very quickly, so love please don't be mad , I didn't do it on purpose ", Jk said looking at her eyes directly making her look down quickly.

" Y-you don't have to be sorry , I apologise f-for not u-understanding y-your habit " , Yn said softly still looking down.

Jungkooks grip got a little tight on her waist making her gasp , he pulled her more closer than before, there was no space between them , there breathe was mixing with eachother, he was staring deep into her sole , yn held his biceps tightly looking at his eyes with her Doe ones making him
fall in love with her once again, he was going weak seeing her fragile delicate figure captured between his manly once , her sweet scent was making him go weak on his knees as yn couldn't help but blush at there intense closeness .

" Doll I told you not to say sorry for everything right ?? "

He spoke with his deep yet calming voice while caressing her cheeks in an assuring way more like indicating her that she is safe and secure in his arms making her feel loved and her stomach were doing flips at the nickname doll given by him.

" It's just my habit jungkook-ah , please don't be mad at me for this , it just slips from my mouth automatically" Yn said softly holding his hand squeezing lightly .

" Baby I am not mad you , I just don't want you to say sorry to me for everything, I love you and I don't want you to be afraid of me for anything okay ?? , You are my precious gem & I promise to treasure you forever ." ,

jk said in his softest tone with only pure intentions and true love in his eyes , he kissed her forehead lovingly as yn nodded with a small smile in her face with love in her eyes for him .

" I will try " yn spoke softly.

" love wanna go on a date with me today ?? "

Jk said hugging her snuggling in her neck earning a breathy moan from her as he smirked , he started giving wet kisses on her neck while he sided the cropped hoodie for more access .

" Answer me love "

He spoke while still giving wet kisses on your neck , shoulders , your body shuddered when he sensually licked the sweet spot between your cleavage and neck, while you were hardly able to speak , you were summoned in his sweet torture.

" I-i- w-will-ahhh~" Yn moaned softly blessings his ears.

Finally straight after his 15 mins of sweet torture he stopped and looked directly in your eyes as you looked away with your flushed face , red cheeks , he looked at the masterpiece he created , he touched it softly while you flinched at his sudden action.

He looked at you with an assuring face , more like asking "are you ok??" , you just couldn't handle anymore, you were already a blushing mess , you buried your face in his manly chest and hugged him tightly as he hugged you back securely and chuckled at your shyness.

" So is it a yes ?? " Jk asked rubbing her back softly

" Yes " Yn spoke softly .

They pulled out and he kissed her forehead .

" Let's go after our brunch ok love ?, "

" Sure !! " Yn exclaimed and went upstairs to wake up Lisa .

While jk went to check on the boys .

TBC........