Our father's past

Eight years have passed.

Akira is now eight years old and L and Light chose to have a second child six years ago. Misa carried their second child for nine months who is now six.

It's a boy. His name is Michael Yagami.

He is also an OC of mine

I will introduce you to him

Michael Yagami

Age: 6

Best friend: Akira

Brother/sister : Akira

Parents: Light Yagami and Ryuzaki Lawiet { Yagami}

Uncle/Aunt : Sayu and Sayu's future partner, Jackie

birthday: March 1

Akira's Birthday: He was born on Light's birthday.

Grandma/Grandpa: Watari,Jane and Light's parents

Interesting Facts: He is most like his father Ryuzaki. He has the same color hair and also messy hair and the same color eyes as Ryuzaki. He is also not very good at falling asleep like his father Ryuzaki especially when he was a baby. He likes gumballs and lollipops just like his father Ryuzaki.

His favorite class is math.

Just like my other OC Akira.

Now even more OC's of mine are popping up in this fanfic since this part

Mello and Near now have three children together. Linda was the surrogate mother who carried all their children in her womb for nine months.

Mello and Near have three children.

Jack and Lisa, they are twins and then two years later they had another cute son. Mihael Jr.

Mihael is first 20 when Akira is 4 months. He is also 20 when Matt and Linda move in together. Matt and Linda are both 20. Near is 18. L is 27 and Light is 19.

Then a year later when Near and Mihael move in together, Near is 19 and Mihael is 21.

Matt and Linda are both 21. Akira is then 1 year and 4 weeks. L is then 28 and Light is 20.

Two years later, Near is 21 when he is proposed to by 23-year-old Mihael. Then they get engaged. Akira is then 2 years and 4 weeks. L is then 30 and Light 22.

Two years later, Near is 23 and Mihael 25 when Linda carries their twins in her belly. She gives birth to the twins and is also 25. Just like her boyfriend Matt. L is then 32 and Light 24. Akira is 2 and has a younger brother. Michael.

Lisa and Jack are the twins of Mihael and Near.

Two years later, Linda, who is now 27, is just like Mihael and Matt and Near is 25 pregnant with Mihael's and Near's second son Mihael. L is then 34 and Light 26.

He is born when the twins of Mihael and Near are 3 years old. Then Akira is 6 years old and Michael is 4 years old. L: 36.Light: 28

Two years later, Matt, now 29, proposes to Linda. After their wedding, she soon becomes pregnant with their first child.

She is now 20 weeks pregnant with their first child.

Akira is now 8. Michael 6. The twins of Mello and Near are 5 years old and Mihael Jr is 2 years old.

The birthday of the twins Jack and Lisa: March 7th

birthday of Mihael Jr.: January 20.

Jennifer's Birthday: April 5th