Akira?

In the house of Ryuzaki and Light there is a big panic, Ryuzaki and Light have both  just discovered that their oldest cute sweet and wise son is not in his super fluffy super soft single bed, better yet, he is nowhere but really nowhere to be seen for his three parents who care so much about him, his well-being and safety.

Light called Misa, the surrogate mother of their two beautiful handsome sons aged eight and six, right before he decided to call his father, and told her in a slight panic and great concern that he and Ryuzaki have no idea where Akira might be and that he is not in his bed, where he is supposed to be every morning before Ryuzaki of Light tell him and his younger super cute innocent brother that they both have to get out of their warm soft beds as quickly as possible and then go to school and then learn as much as possible what they can learn and what their teacher tells and teaches them that day, about history, about the climate, about the world, about various distant countries such as Africa and America and Germany, about wars, about ships, about space and about pop music.

Light has only just been on the phone with his father, in the narrow long hallway of their big beautiful house that now feels very chilly and very cold, to tell him that he and Ryuzaki have no idea where his eldest grandson, who he is very proud of is, when Ryuzaki suddenly hears a super soft and super small sniff, which even now sounds very cute and very sweet and very innocent even in his ears, he looks around the very warm, super cute and super cool bedroom of his tough wise and smart eldest son and looks around very questioningly with a very glassy look that looks crystal clear and super tight.

Then he suddenly hears and sees Michael standing in the middle of Akira's big warm, super cute, super nice cozy bedroom.

He looks at him with a very glassy look with two shining eyes, which at one point shine so brilliantly and so magically, in the brilliant light of the brilliant, beautiful, magical sun, which is also quite mysterious at the edge of the sky, especially today.

Maybe that's because the atmosphere inside the house has become totally grim and gray with a horrible smelly foul smell and a horrible ugly color.

Then all of a sudden, Ryuzaki hears a soft sniffle, which comes to him very modestly and even somehow quite cute and very sweet, in a very helpful and caring way.

At first he doesn't understand it at all, he thinks for a moment that that sniffling and sobbing super soft sniffling of his youngest son Michael comes from, but a few seconds later he doubts whether it can be his youngest son of six years old, who is crying in the middle of the cozy and warm bedroom of his big brother, that always goes through the marrow and bone with him, really every time he hears his youngest super cute, super small, young smart and wise son cry.

He looks a number of times a little confused with a very glassy gaze, which is so beautiful and so brilliant in a very magical and terribly mysterious way in the brilliant beautiful magical light of the beautiful, golden-yellow, magical and mysterious golden-yellow ball, which people has named the sun, which in a brilliant and a very peaceful, calming and calming way shines on his face, he looks with a terrible glassy look very curious and also a little surprised, dazed and also a little questioning in every direction, of the bedroom of his eldest son, eight years old, who is very smart and very wise and who looks just like his father, both in his personality and his appearance, he resembles his father Light unbelievably.

And now Ryuzaki is automatically reminded that Akira still has something from his father Light, which he actually never thought about before, he can be just as stubborn as his father, Light also has that from his own father, who can also be quite stubborn when it comes to certain areas and borders and areas or about a certain kind of subject that he can sometimes deal with both in his private life and at work.

For example, Ryuzaki knows that his eldest son Akira has the personality of his father Light, because he is also incredibly stubborn at the moment, he doesn't even have to see him or he just knows that he is now behaving so incredibly stubbornly, because he doesn't show himself and seems nowhere to be seen.