Sex before work

It's 6:30am when Light's big gray radio alarm goes off on the light brown pretty bedside table next to his side of the plush double bed. He sleeps on the right and Ryuzaki on the left side of the soft double bed .

The deafening annoying sound enters his two large ears like a tidal wave.

Both in the big soft warm ears of Light and Ryuzaki.

Light lets out a soft sleepy groan and very slowly and gently opens his crystal clear eyes that shine in the golden yellow bright sunlight that streams into their bedroom through the curtains hanging over their bedroom window.

With a sleepy expression he blinks his crystal clear shiny brown eyes to the light brown bedside table that stands next to the side of their big soft double bed. He sees that on the cute little bedside table is the gray radio alarm clock he once got when it was Christmas on the light brown bedside table and he hears it beeping terribly loud with a super annoying sound.

He lets out a soft hum accompanied by a sleepy soft moan and he looks with an overtired expression at the radio alarm clock and the big red numbers printed on it. There he can read that it is exactly half past six in the early morning and that he had better start getting dressed if he wants to arrive at work on time.

He stretches gently and slowly with a sleepy moan and still with a sleepy expression and sleepy little eyes, his face and bare chest both feeling quite warm.

He blinks his eyes sleepily again a few times and then pulls off the thick warm duvet of his warm body and gets out of the soft double bed in which he sleeps with his husband.

Light looks to Ryuzaki's side and sees some big messy black hair sticking out above the warm thick blanket: "Come on Ryuzaki...we can't be late" and then he looks over his warm right shoulder at the light brown wardrobe standing in the middle of their bedroom. He turns and walks over to the light brown wardrobe in his black boxer shorts.

He opens softly and slowly with still a sleepy facial expression and messy hairs on top of his head that got so tangled while sleeping.

He clears his throat deeply with still a soft but deep sleepy sound in his voice and looks diligently with crystal clear gleaming eyes at all the clothes that belong to him and his husband Ryuzaki, lying and hanging in their large wardrobe.

Then he sees the pile of his bright white beautiful blouses that always look so handsome and beautiful on him. He always irons them so neatly and beautifully smooth. He gently and carefully pulls out a snow-white blouse from the wardrobe and so removes a snow-white blouse that has just come neatly folded from their wardrobe from the neat little pile. With beaming eyes and a satisfied short smile on his beaming face, he looks at the blouse with cute little buttons that look almost transparent and that Near also always has on his stark white blouses that he puts on.

He then looks back at his bare warm chest with his beautiful sexy abs that are fiercely attractive that Ryuzaki loves and has a real weakness for. He only has to look at his sexy abs that sure look good and he already has a boner and is super excited to have sex and make love to him all night long.

Light chuckles as soon as he gets that thought in front of him for a few brief moments. He has a gleaming grin of bloodthirsty grin on his beaming expression that gleams in the golden yellow beautiful sunlight and he puts on the snow-white oversized shirt he has just taken out of the wardrobe in the middle of the bedroom where he sleeps with his husband and the father of his two beautiful talented sons Ryuzaki. He then very slowly, with a diligent expression on his face and with great attention and patience, buttoned up the little buttons on the snow-white blouse he just put on a minute ago. The little buttons on his bright white big blouse look so cute. That's because those buttons are so small and they're almost transparent and very white.