Eagles vs Ravens

Over the last few hours, the sounds from upstairs became quiet, it has seemed as though everything had died down, making the group a bit anxious due to the silence. 

The American Team was operating the radio, attempting to get a signal to or even from the ground.

Holly was listening close to the door. The bottle of "Devil's kiss" was on the table, looking at the bottle.

"What should we do with this sir?" Britt asked, looking at Nelson.

Nelson looked at the bottle, before reaching forward and picking up the bottle.

"Well, Best to see what this does." Nelson said, bringing it to his lips. 

The bottle was quickly pulled from his hand, by Holly who looked at him, shaking his head. 

"You had the bronco. I get the devil." She said, 

She drank the vigor, before coughing a bit. 

"What's wrong?" Hardy asked, worried.

"Tastes like warm cola that has cinnamon and ginger." Holly said, shaking her hand, before she coughed, hitting her chest a bit. 

She looked at his fingers, they felt....warm, not...they felt hot. She looked at her fingers, before she pressed them together, and snapped her fingers, igniting a flame on her index finger.

"What the?" Nelson asked, before Holly shook her hand, flicking the flame out.

"Devils Kiss, "Ignite the fire in her heart" Some bull shit in adds there. Burns ya before you get to the heart." Daisy said, chuckling.

The radio came to life, and everyone heard over the radio.

"Reports of the Vox have been sighted towards the Hall of Heroes. The Vox Leadership must have moved by the skyways. Deploy elements from Central Columbia to Soldier's Field" was intercepted over the radio.

"Interesting. They are moving away, and it's a distance away, if we move quickly, we can pass through the Fraternal Order building, and travel to the Battleship bay by stealing a transport barge." Slate said.

"You want to go through the house of the most evil and twisted people in this section of the city? You must be going made Slate, that's like walkin' into Monument Island, it just doesn't happen." Daisy said.

"Monument island?" Nelson asked, pulling out the Telegram from "a friend" "Rescue the Girl in the tower from the dragon". 

"Monument island isn't the statue of the angel would it?" Nelson asked, confused.

"Yeah, they keep the lamb in there, the with the song bird protecting her. May as well be a monster that keeps her there, acting like a guardian." Daisy said, looking at the US team.

Nelson put the telegram back in his pocket, before he walked to the book case, slowly sliding it open.

"Where you going?" Daisy asked, seeing the team of soldiers inserting fresh magazines into their guns, and walking up the stairs.

"Slate, you said that we can get to a transport barge by going through that frat house?" Holly asked, clenching her hand together.

"Yeah, but you'll need someone to fly it." He said.

"Well, We have to go that ways anyways, so might as well get it over with, besides, call it a service." Nelson said, smirking.

Slate stood up and followed behind the group as the book case was opened. Stepping out of the hidden basement, the soldiers would walk to the door on the far side of the room hall they came through. Looking out the window, there appeared to be no Columbian armed forces.

"We thank you for the assistance you have provided. If there is a network of those working together, tell them that in the coming weeks, change will be made, for the better." Holly said.