Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2

The Sky People had been defeated for good.

Quaritch was dead, and the RDA no longer was a threat to Pandora.

Everyone was mourning the death of those they lost in the war.

Maìevas funeral was held three days later along with many other Metakyina who died.

Roìlona was accepted into the clan by Tonowari and Ronal under certain conditions, which she agreed too.

Her husband, and both her children had been killed during the war so it was just her and her baby left.

The Na'vi were finally at peace.
They could go outside and not suffer the threat of being hunted down.

The Sully's could return to the forest if they wished too, but they'd already been at Awa'atlu for some time so they decided to stay.

They had everything there.
Lo'ak had Tsireya, and Payakan.
Maìeva and Ay'loik were with the Metakyina ancestors, and so was Raya's father.

They still visited the forest from time to time, but they stayed living in Awa'atlu.

They were Mekakyina now.

——

6 years later.

"Mama! Mama! Wake up! Wake up!" Rayolk yelled as he rushed into their marui.

"What is it Ray?" She asked sitting up.
"Daddy's home!" He then ran out of the marui and to the beach.

Neteyam, Ao'nung, Lo'ak, and the other warriors had been on a hunting trip in the Eastern seas and they were finally home after three days.

As she stood on the beach Raya stood next to Tsireya.

"Tsireya I must say, you're belly is gorgeous." She said placing a hand on her stomach.

"Thank you, my little girl is doing wonderful." She said smiling as she rubbed her stomach.

"I'm sure she'll look just like you." Raya said.
"Lo'ak thinks she'll look like him."
Raya shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows."

Tsireya smiled and looked down at Raya's stomach. "You guys plan on having another one?"

Raya shrugged her shoulders again. "I'm not sure, probably though. I mean after losing Maìeva neither of us wanted another one, but who knows what'll happen." She said smiling.

Tsireya winked at Raya and they laughed.

Raya watched as Neteyam walked up to them and Rayolk jumped into his arms.
"There's my little boy, the mighty warrior!" He said hugging his son.

Rayolk giggled and hugged his father back.
"I missed you!"
"And I missed you, Ray."

Raya smiled as he walked over to her and gave her a gentle kiss.
"I missed you." She whispered.
"And I missed you both." Neteyam whispered back as he gently placed a hand on her stomach smiling.

Raya gave him a smug smile and she picked up Rayolk, and walked to their marui.

"Mama can I go play with Malìk?" Rayolk asked once they made it back.
"Yes just be home before it's dark!"
He smiled and took off running towards Roìlonas marui.

Malìk was Roìlona's son, he was born a week after the war.

Raya smiled now that she had alone time with Neteyam.
"Oh how much I've missed this." He said as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him.

"Woah easy tiger, you already have one in me can't add another."
He let out a sigh and shrugged his shoulders.

"It's still early, it won't hurt." He smiled and she shook her head.
"Nope, not tonight!" She said giggling.

He let out a sigh and laid her down in the sleeping mat gently, crawling beside her.

"When are we going to tell them?" He asked rubbing her belly.
"Soon." She said, letting out a yawn.

She then curled up next to him and closed her eyes, falling asleep. And Neteyam did as well soon after.

——

Raya woke up early the next morning to go watch the sunrise.

As she stood on the beach, she felt strong arms wrap around her.

"My love, why are you up this early." Neteyam asked as he buried his face in the crook of her neck.
"I wanted to watch the sunrise." She said softly and he smiled.

They stood there in silence as the sky started to light up.

Raya let out a deep sigh and smiled.
"I never thought we'd have this calmness again. This peace." Raya said looking back at Neteyam.

He tilted his head and smiled. "But now we do."
She smiled and nodded. "Yes, yes we do."

He then placed a gentle kiss on her neck and then moved up to cheek placing another one.

"Teyam?"
"Hm?"
"Where do you think we'd be right now, if we never came to Awa'atlu?" She asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Lo'ak would've never met Tsireya and they would've never mated. She would never have gotten pregnant. We never would've met Payakan. And our feelings would've remained secret for a long time." Neteyam said as he watched the sky.

"So your saying if we never came here you would've never expressed your feelings for me?" Raya asked.

"No no, I still would've. Just not as soon as I did."
He smiled and Raya smiled back.

"I'm glad we're together, Tey." Raya said softly.
Neteyam smiled and nodded. "Me too, my love."

As they stood there together, Raya let the memories of her life go through her head.

Her memories of the forest, and her father. The memories of her and Zara, and her ikran.

If they never would've come here, her father and sister would still be alive.

But she would've never met Ay'loik.
She never would've created a life for herself.
She would still be in that toxic household with Ionia.

She was happy here.
Besides it didn't matter where they went.

She would always have a home and a family there to support and protect her.

She was no longer afraid of being alone.
From now on, she would always have someone.

She now had a purpose in her life.

She had people to live for, to fight for.
She had a life worth living and fighting for.

She was a Sully now.
Wherever they went, this family was their fortress.

And Sully's stick together.
That was their biggest weakness, but greatest strength.

————————————