Chapter 24

Charles started kissing her neck again and Nina couldn't restrain another moan. He didn't let go of her neck, Nina was panting heavily while clutching the back of his t-shirt. Charles slowly slipped a hand under her shirt, giving her time to stop him any second. He cupped one of her breasts and started massaging it; it was small and soft. Nina's hands were busy going up and down at his muscular back.

After a few minutes, Nina pulled out of their kiss and pushed Charles gently to sit on the bed. She took his t-shirt off and then she took hers off too. He looked at her silhouette in the dark and hugged her tightly. Then, she laid down in the bed again, Charles pecked her on the lips, pulled her bra up, and took one of her nipples with his mouth causing her to shiver. She pulled Charles' hair.

Their breathings were erratic, Nina cupped Charles' cheek and he went to trap her lips again. His hand went down to her shorts and unbuttoned them. Nina lifted her hips a bit and Charles parted to take them off, she took off her shoes in a rush too. Charles placed a knee between her legs and she spread them letting him place himself in there.

Nina was dead nervous; they never did anything more than touching over clothes at her house. She pulled him in another kiss trying to ease her nerves. Charles traced down a line through her side and stopped at her undies. Nina held her breath when he started to rub her clit over the fabric. She hugged him wrapping her arms around his shoulders and her moans filled the room. It felt good, Nina threw her head back, squeezed her eyes, and clenched her jaw; a minute later she felt like something was coming, her body quivered and she let out a muffled moan. Her body started to relax again and she sought Charles's lips. He kissed her softly and moving the undies' fabric aside slipped a finger inside her. Nina gasped in surprise.

"Babe, you're wet", said Charles. She sighed as he moved his finger inside her.

"Don't say it, it's embarrassing", she covered her face with her forearm.

Charles smiled tenderly at her and placed wet kisses on her shoulders and collarbone without stopping his finger. She moaned and uncovered her face.

"Charles", she called. "Stop. I want you", said Nina with pleading eyes.

"Are you sure?", Nina look at him in the eye and nodded.

Charles gave her a peck and got off the bed, turned on the lamp on the night table, and went to grab something from his bag. He came back with a condom and looked at her appreciating her every inch now that there was more lighting in the room. He took off his pants and crawl on top of Nina again. He never asked her about it in the last two months they have been dating, but he suspected it was her first time so he asked her one more time just to be sure.

"Do you really want to do it?", she nodded.

"Just... just go slow", she asked. Charles nodded and kissed her as if there was no tomorrow.

Nina pulled her underwear with her legs and Charles took over her clit again making her writhe under him. He opened the silver bag, rolled the condom on his manhood, and thrust slowly inside her. She whimpered and clutched the sheets; some tears rolled through her temples and disappeared in her hair. Charles leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Nina, try to relax", he hugged her tightly. Nina took a deep breath inhaling his sweet perfume.

Charles slowly moved deeper until he was all in. He stayed like that for a moment waiting for her body to adjust to him. When Nina's body relaxed, he started to thrust against her.

He still was on top of her. How much time had passed? Nina was biting her lips trying to keep her moans low. She felt a bit dizzy as she had just cum again. She was hugging Charles and felt his back tensing. He straightened himself, grabbed her waist maintaining her in place, and thrusted harder and faster. She clutched her teeth and hold Charles' hands, it hurt a bit but was a bittersweet pleasure; after a relaxed sigh, he stopped moving. She opened her eyes to look at him and he gave her a sweet smile; he leaned over resting his weight on his elbows and kissed her gently. Their bodies were covered in sweat and their chests were up and down violently. After a minute, Charles kissed her again and pulled out of her to go to the bathroom.