Part 4

ACTUALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEGA-SUPER-FRAGI-LISTIC IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hellloooooooo!!!! It's WoF-Hybrid10 checking in with important news. I'm writing this at 9:30 PM at a hotel without my parents knowing because I'm devoted to Locklyle and I simply ✨ don't care ✨ like George. Anyhooo, I'm gonna just throw this idea out here. If you like it, please comment and I will do my best to type my hands off making a perfect chapter about it. 

  How about.......Norrie x Quill?! Because I don't know her age, I'm going to make Norrie a few years older, like 20 or something? Update: If you agree, please comment, and if you don't, also comment. I'll check it regularly. By tomorrow of 06/21/2023, if most disagree it will not happen, but if they agree or feel neutral about it, it will be coming pretty soon. If anyone is DYING for this, I will make a chapter specifically for you and dedicate it to you. Also, I plan to create a Quill x OC fanfiction at some point, so if you're interested, also check it out. I hope to have some time for it. BTW Lockwood and Co. are 19 in this fanfiction for the heck of it. Also, I'll be including another character in this story who is close to Lucy. Okayyyyy, thanks for all the reads :D and this is WoF-Hybrid10 checking OUT!

  I woke up in the glorious sunlight that never seemed to run out. It's EXTREMELY hot today, so I find myself throwing on a sleeveless black crop top and shorter-than-normal dark blue jean shorts with tiny, embroidered dark blue flower designs running around the bottom before running to the kitchen. Lockwood glances up at me.
     "Morning Luce." he yawns. "Morning, LoCkY." I tease. He shoots up and swats me on the arm. "Don't call me that!!" he whines before falling back into his chair. "It's so hotttt!!!!" he pouted. "Like me." the skull commented from the table. "No no, more like ME." Lockwood interjected, then began pouting again. "You stole my lineeeee." George popped his head through the door. "Calm down, you're lucky. If I came in it would be much hotter." 

  I glared at all of them and sighed. "Geez, you all are so immature." Skull's greenish blob morphed into a humanoid face, making a grotesquely distorted expression. Lockwood choked violently on his toast. George passed him water. When he regained his breath, he quickly shouted "That was TOTALLY not because of your expression." Skull sniffed the air. "Like before, I sense something burning. Oh, your pants are on fire!!! LIAR, LIAR, LI-" I quickly turned the valve.

  George cleared his throat. "Anyway, I invited five people to spend the holiday with us! Holly, Flo and Quill will be coming!" I was distractedly glaring at Lockwood, who gave me his best puppy eyes. 

  I finally looked up. "Where'll they be sleeping?" George grinned. "Looks like we'll have to redesign your room." "Whoa whoa whoa." Lockwood quickly put in. "You'll have to tidy up your room as well, George. We can't have more people in our rooms. It's cramped enough when Luce goes on a whatcha-people-call-it. UESWDN?" I glare at him again. "It's called a shopping spree. And what does that even stand for?" "Unnecessary Extra Stuff We Don't Need." he said. "I preferred it when all you had to do was throw on a random top, skirt and leggings. NOW, you've bought sooooo much weird colorful powders and sticks of gooey lip stuff to put on yourself-" "Makeup, and for your information-" "-fine, but I think you get my point." 

  I throw my arms up in exasperation. "On missions, our main priority is to survive. We are on VACATION." I snark. "Also, you've seemed to be quite happy to add colorful suits to your collection, even though we KEEP ON TELLING YOU that you need SHORT-SLEEVED SHIRTS so you don't RANDOMLY OVERHEAT IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION IN WHICH I'M TRYING TO APPEAR NICE AND NOT A COMPLETE WEIRDO IN FRONT OF A RANDOM STRANGER AT THE SHOPPING CENTRE." Lockwood winced. "Luce, please stop doing those weird things with your eyes, I keep on telling you." 

  "I do. What I want. When I want." I sass back, striking a dramatic pose. "Alright, I'm going to get some fresh air and go get another suit. See ya soon." he quickly said, getting up and bolting out the door. I sit down huffily, finally noticing George's incredulous look. "What?"  I drop my coffee cup. "He is going to suffocate himself if he gets another of those RIDICULOUS posh outfits." I sigh.  I smile extremely largely, trying to hide my annoyance at Lockwood's antics. Then, I bolt out the door, running for the mall. 

  Lockwood quickly hides as soon as he sees me coming, darting into a restaurant, seizing a magazine and burying his face in it as he quickly tries to act natural sitting in the seat.

  It doesn't work. The suits are returned and he gets promptly dragged home. "No more clothes shopping. We have a BUDGET." I remind him. "Which you don't follow." he murmurs. "Did I hear something? The sound of you getting locked outside again?" "NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING BYE!"