Introduction

Kinda-Sorta Important Announcement about myself. Skip if you want, because this isn't an update.

  So, as the author, I guess you don't know a lot about me. So, I'll just share a few facts about myself so you can piece together the rest. For my own protection, I'll be making these sorta vague. 

  1. I recently went on a week-long vacation in Alabama and am now sitting in a hotel in Florida having woken up super early to write this *8 am* well at least it's super early to me. I'm at my desk in front of a window with a cup of tea in my hands so I'm feeling very English right now. 

  2. I'm on summer break so I decided to write a story about Locklyle on summer break. 

  Kinda wish I was Lucy.

  3. My favorite author is @LaurenABlack. If you're into Wings of Fire, then you should DEFINITELY check out her three-book series and (so far) three-book truth or dare. They won't contain any vivid inappropriate scene descriptions, but slightly dirty implications, which is perfect for me and my friends. 

  4. If you're a fan of the Hobbit, LOTR and Wings of Fire, make sure to check out the rest of my books, more coming soon! Also, I suggest using other websites such as FanFiction if you're interested in reading more stories if Wattpad just doesn't provide enough variety. Also, if you want to write a book, I might publish a helpful manual about it, coming probably in 2024, and there is a website called Fandom where you can exchange information with other fans in discussions and conversations, and also has pages for characters, like Lucy, Lockwood, George, Holly and Kipps, just to name a few, and most you will be able to edit as you read further and deeper and find new dirt on them!

  5. Sorry if I'm publishing chapters slowly! I'm about to unleash an entire ROUND of chapters in a little bit, so let's-a go!

  Please comment if you have an idea for a chapter! If you do, I'll dedicate it to you and add your name in the title: Oneshot #___ by __________. That's all for now!

  WoF-Hybrid10 Signing OUT!