Chapter 27

Abby's PoV

I swear to Jesus I was about to slit a motherfucker's throat. I glared intensely at the little shit that slammed...my fucking girl...into a goddamn dumpster. 

"Let's start with you." 

I ran up next to Stacey and slammed my heel into her knee, hearing a pop as she screamed in pain. The bitch. Went. Down. 

"That's taken care of,"  I grinned, feeling my heart pounding against my chest. 

I shot a look at the only asshole still up and he looked about ready to shit his sorry self. Well, not sorry yet. But he would be. 

I rushed him with my blade and he dodged, but it didn't do him much good when he tripped over a bottle. I rolled my eyes. 

"Get up, man," I said. "I hate winning on technicalities and fuck ups." 

He looked scared and confused, like maybe he had as much adrenaline as I did. I motioned for him to get up again, and he stumbled to his feet. We stared at each other for a second. 

"You good?" 

"Y...yeah?" 

"Good." 

I hooked my foot around the back of his ankle and knocked him right the fuck back down. When he propped himself up on his elbows, I put my foot on his throat and shoved it to the ground, positioning it so that my heel was on his chin. 

"See how easy it was for me to get you here?" I smirked. "Well next time, if you're stupid enough to let there be a next time, this is where you can expect to be." 

I put some more pressure on his neck, making him choke, and I pushed my heel up under his jaw bone.

"If I see you again, and you ever so much as look at that sweet girl you just fucking damaged," I turned his head to look at Jules. "I'll snap your skinny-ass neck without a moments hesitation."