sunflower duo

"Needless to say i keep her in check, she was a bad-bad nevertheless

"Needless to say i keep her in check, she was a bad-bad nevertheless.."

Annastasia swayed her body around swiftly in her bedroom, dancing around to her and Miles' favorite song. This had become a daily routine for her.

She was a ballerina, a dancer, which made her look even more graceful the more she moved around the spacious bedroom.

Every bright and early morning she'd get up, put on her sticker-decorated headphones, and get ready for the day ahead in her beautiful room.

The things that made her room beautiful were first off, the beautiful stashes of graffiti art lined up around the corners. Puffy white clouds.

Then her room always had a princess type vibe to it. She had a princess like bed, vanity near her closet, and a sofa near her big window.

Her bed was a mess (kind of), as it's all white sheets were halfway on the floor and the pillows were overlapping each other, going in a curvy line on the bed.

"Calling it quits now, baby, im a wreck.." She hummed along the lyrics, tying her hair up in a pretty pink bow her mother gifted her a while ago.

She threw a couple of things in her bag, them landing while being folded neatly. Venom's arm was behind her, bag in hand while she mindlessly tossed him things to stash in there.

She slid on her jordans that unknowingly were matching with the ones Miles had on at the moment, and webbed over to sit in her vanity chair.

She took in her appearance in the mirror. The Blaisé had her mothers white hoodie on with a jean skirt, red jordans, and her white headphones covering her ears.

She smiled at herself, thinking she looked stunning. Just like her mother. People often said she got a lot from her mother, actually.

"I don't know why you're smiling." Venom grew a head to talk to her, making her side eye him and fix up her hair.

"Because I look pretty. Now shut up." Anna pushed Venom back into her shoulder, only for him to grow a head again.

"Food."

"You'll get food in a minute," Anna told him. Couple seconds later, her spidey senses went off, causing her to push Venom back in.

"ANNA! MILES IS HERE!" Lea, her mother shouted from all the way downstairs in french. The Blaisè residence was rather large, which made Lea's voice echo.

"OKAY, MAMA!" Anna shouted back in her native language, hearing footsteps coming up the stairs to her room.

Miles happened to be listening to the exact same song, and the lyrics were the exact same. So with every step Miles took, the same new lyrics flowed through both their headphones.