different dimensions

ANNA was curled up in her bed with the tv off when Miles had asked her to come with him

ANNA was curled up in her bed with the tv off when Miles had asked her to come with him. It was early in the morning, like at 6am when she heard a knock from her window. She turned over to look at it with her face being littered with dried tears. She looked tired, and she was really tired. She saw Miles standing there with sympathy written all over his face and his palm was against the glass. She stood up and opened the window for him and he asked her to come with her to Peter's ceremony thing.

Despite not wanting to, she had agreed and now they were in this cheap store where Miles planned to buy some merch. He picked one out and went over to the register where Anna waited. She looked so drained still even if she was wearing a lightly colored outfit. This was a weird change for Miles because she was always happy and smiling or teasing him.

"Are you okay?" Miles asked for basically the millionth time today he threw the spiderman mech suit onto the countertop for the cashier to scan. Anna sniffled as she stuffed her hands in her hoodie pockets and pulled her hood over her head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said, her voice cracking a little as she tried her best to fake a smile. Miles didn't want to bother her any longer knowing she would snap at him or anyone who pushed her to talk about her feelings, so he just let her be after giving her a small side hug.

"I'm going to miss him." The cashier said as he looked down at the suit before scanning it and calculating the results. He had gray hair that was tied behind his neck in a ponytail and he had glasses on his face.

"Yeah." Miles said under his breath, looking down at the glass cover on the register counter.

"We were friends you know." The cashier told the both of them as he slid the suit in the bag back towards Miles.

"Can I return it if it doesn't fit?" Miles asked him, his doe like eyes staring right into the cashiers.

"It always fits.. eventually." The cashier told him, placing a hand on the bagged suit. Anna and Miles both looked at him in confusion before realizing there was a sign on the wall that said 'no returns of refunds EVER!'.

She rolled her eyes at the man before telling Miles to go off to the bathroom to put that suit on. She sat in one of the resting chairs while she waited, not wanting to hold up the many people in line who were grieving.

She then realized that on her way here, she saw MJ somewhere in the middle of Brooklyn doing a speech for her husband. Everyone was dressed in spiderman merch yet she didn't have one. The girl sighed in frustration before realizing what bag she was carrying.

It was the bag she had when she first found out about her love for spiderman (obviously before she actually met him), and she remembered that she rushed to the store with her brother because she was begging to buy some merch. Her mama didn't wanna go because at the time Anna was very whiny and she was getting on her mothers nerves so she sent Yves to go with her.