alchemax & unwanted reunions

THEY INDEED DID HAVE A SECOND TO WASTE

   THEY INDEED DID HAVE A SECOND TO WASTE. A lot more more than a second to be precise. The trio were walking down the busy streets of Brooklyn with Miles almost talking Peter's ear off about spiderman stuff while clinging onto his backpack straps like a kid. Of course, Miles and Anna had grabbed their bags and purses before they left and they also found a coverup for their suits. Peter was getting bored of responding to Miles' questions when all of a sudden he saw one of Anna's least favorite restaurants and immediately insisted they go there. Why? Anna nor Miles could figure it out.

But it led them to this moment. The moment where they were watching Peter bite into the burger he ordered hungrily, some of its contents spilling out onto the blue dray below him. A small piece of lettuce stuck to his cheek while a little bit of mustard ran down the inner part of his lip.

"I love this burger. So delicious." Peter gawked, completely unaware of the looks the teens across from him were giving. Or he noticed and just didn't care. "In my universe, this place closed six years ago. I don't know why I really don't."

Peter was licking each of his fingertips for any extra contents he may have missed when the waiter came over with a check, his look being a mixture of disgust and slight annoyance before he looked away.

Peter froze for a second with his finger in his mouth before he pulled it away, shifting his gaze over to the best friends in front of him. "You both have money, right? I'm not very liquid right now."

"I have some." Anna took a break from eating the fries from the basket her and Miles were sharing and flicked open her purse from the latch, searching around for her wallet.

Miles stole a fry before turning back to Peter, his finger tips tapping on the table in front of him with every word he spoke. "Can we focus?"

"Mhm, sure." Peter spoke, taking a bite of his fry. He clearly didn't look very focused unless we were talking about being focused on food.

"The other Peter—"

Peter cut him off, eyeing the burgers that sat untouched on both Miles and Anna's plates. "You gonna eat that?" He didn't wait for a response and grabbed Miles' burger, taking a huge bite before grabbing Anna's and placing it on his plate for later. "I'm listening."

"The other Peter said he was gonna be showing me the ropes." Miles continued, trying to cut out the fact that he was slightly disgusted by the way food kept hanging out of Peter's mouth every time he took a bite.

"Wow."

"You have any spiderman tips you can tell me now?"

"Yeah, I got plenty." Peter states calmly, finishing up Miles' burger and moving onto Anna's. Miles' eyes lit up with hope but those were quickly brought down by Peter's next words. "Disinfect the mask. You're gonna wanna use baby powder in the suit, heavy on the joints. You don't want any chafing, right?"