unfortunate souls

"AND ONE AND TWO AND THREE AND FOUR

"AND ONE AND TWO AND THREE AND FOUR.."

   Anna's ballet teachers voice ran throughout the dance room while the music for their upcoming performance played in the background. This was a performance called black swan and every single on of those girls in the room had been practicing for weeks on end. But the thing about the teacher, Mrs Elodie, is that she is a very strict woman. She wanted every move to be coordinated. Every move to be perfect. She didn't take mess ups. It's like if someone messed up in the slightest way, she would take that as utter offense to herself.

     If she hadn't gone on a mission and instead went to ballet practice, Mrs Elodie's harsh instructions were the main reason why she was always tired when she got back to her dorm or at home. She only got more strict when they had an upcoming performance. Aka, now.

      Which is why Anna was so glad when Peter Parker came walking through the door.

    "Um, excuse me?"

    The whole class turned towards him and Mrs Elodie cut of the music. She had a stern yet weirdly pleasant facial expression. It's how she always looked when a parent entered the room. Anna rolled her eyes at her.

    "How may I help you?" Mrs Elodie questioned, now standing in front of Peter. Peter was about 5'10 and Mrs Elodie was about 5'7, so Peter kind of had to make her look up.

   "I'm here for Annastasia." He said, pointing at the girl in the middle of the room. Everyone was familiar with Peter because he had come with her mother a few times to pick her up because they were friends.

   Mrs Elodie turned over to the girl and motioned her hand for her to come on. Anna spared no time and immediately grabbed her bag, put on her normal shoes and rushed out of the classroom, her classmates shouting "bye, anna!" on her way out.

   "Bye, guys!" She shouted before the door to the ballet classroom was closed. As soon as it was closed she turned to Peter. He never picked her up unless it was an emergency.

   "What's going on?" She asked him as they started speed walking down the halls. Anna quickly started changing into her spidey suit in the process. She's done this countless times yet she still struggles.

    "It's kingpin." He said, taking off his coverup to reveal that he already had his spidey suit on. Anna immediately groaned as she tossed her bag over to Peter so she could take off her shoes.

   "Again?" She asked out of frustration, throwing her shoes into the open bag in Peter's hands.

    "Yeah, somethins' going on in a lab." The blonde simply stated as he pulled his mask over his face and held out one arm so that Anna could latch onto it. She had invisibly powers and any human she touched with it would become invisible with her. Peter knew this and it often gave him an advantage. "C'mon."