sticky situations

ANNA slept like an utter baby last night

ANNA slept like an utter baby last night. When she got back from hanging with Miles, Jerzi was still knocked out in her bunk bed, meaning Anna didn't have to deal with any questions that night. But as of right now she was walking down the crowded halls of Visions Academy with Miles who was stressing about that whole shoulder touch thing his uncle introduced to him last night.

Anna rested a loose hand on her straps of her back pack while her eyes were locked on Miles. "Don't worry about it too much, Miles. It'll be fine." She said the last part through slight gritted teeth, trying her best to cover the fact that she was a little jealous.

"Yeah, okay. I'll try." He replied. Miles did question why she spoke with gritted teeth inside his head but for some reason it felt like a megaphone was planted instead his brain, making his thoughts practically boom inside his head. Feeling like he said what he did in his head out loud, he turned around when it felt like everyone was watching him.

"Uh.. Miles, watch ou—"

Anna's warning wasn't enough because while Miles was looking around, he ended bumping into the blondie from yesterdays class. Before Anna could have any type of reaction, her spidey senses went off, sensing that there was something off about the blonde girl in front of her. She guessed that the blonde girls senses went off too, seeing that she immediately snapped her head towards Anna, but she brushed it off and turned back to Miles who was sweating profusely.

  "Are you okay?" The blonde girl asked with a cocked eyebrow, seeing that Miles was now sweating for no reason.

Anna tore her glare away from the suspicious ⟒ girl and instead turned to Miles, noticing that the blonde girl had asked that question. "Uh, Miles? Why are you so sweaty?"

   "It's a puberty thing." Miles casually blurred out before realizing what he just said. "I don't know why I said that. I'm not going through puberty."

   Anna and the blonde girl now shared a confused look with each other as they looked at Miles who was still sweating with a raised eyebrow. The boy was already nervy and having two girls stare at him was making him even more nervous.

  "I did.. but im done." He sounded unsure of himself but regardless he made his voice deep and continued. "I'm a man."

   Anna cringed. Hard.

    Miles cleared his throat and looked at the blonde in front of him, most likely trying his best to get rid of the awkwardness. "So you're like new here, right? We all got that in common." He motioned towards a circle of himself, Anna, and the new girl.

  "Yeah. That's one thing." The girl said.

  "Cool, yeah. I'm Miles." Miles said, grasping onto the upper parts of his two backpack straps. The blonde smiled at him for a quick second and then looked over at Anna expectantly.